PLFXpert

Dancing with the Stars.

:D:P

I DVR it so I've only seen the first 45 minutes (in 30 minutes) this morning over breakfast. But my favorites were all first this time around:

I love Mario and Carina and I sincerely hope they're doing each other b/c they are so cute together.:P Mario is a fantastic dancer.

I love Willa and Maxim and I sincerely hope they're doing each other b/c they are so cute together.;) Willa is a fantastic dancer. I don't normally care much for the fem-male dancers but for some reason I love Maxim. He's hilarious.:)
I like Joey & Edita but more b/c I like Edita than Joey. Joey is fantasitc but Edita is not only fantastic but freaking gorgeous! SO beautiful that girl and hot body!:)
Billy likes Emmitt and so do I. He's the best baller they've ever had on the show.

Sara Evans....:(....she's too beautiful to make herslef look so goofy & awkward on the dance floor. She's never been so much as OK. I love that her fans support her but she needs to go before she makes an even bigger fool of herself. It'd be one thing if she looked like she was at least having fun with it but...B|

:)
I soooooo want to take up ballroom/latin dancing. I wanted to when I was younger but didn't have the time in my schedule. I think now is an excellent time to take lessons and find me a hot gay partner to twirl my bootie.:P:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I watched it when it first came on as a summer fill-in... while the dancing was good it wasn't "real". Instead of learning how to actually dance they just perform a routine... I'd watch it again if there were more real dancing and less choreography....
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

I haven't missed one this season.

But what in the hell are the viewers thinking? First they throw off Vivica and now last night's fiasco? Sara and Jerry are the ones who should be gone! >:(

Fun is fun, but I thought this was about talent? :S:S
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

I agree, in a way.

I like the show because it's ballroom/latin dancing. But as far as it being choreographed... It doesnt really bother me much. Even in any given competition - Amateur, Pro, or Pro-Am, there's choreography/routines built in. The only difference is that we do know how to insert the basic patterns around the routines in case we need to apply some floorcraft .. since competitions usually have more than one couple on the floor at a time, hence a couple may need to 'improvise' their routine on the fly.

With DWTS, it's more of a showcase competition where the couples are dancing alone on the floor and are judged by both technique and how the dance 'flowed' with the chosen music.

That said, I do think that the show is more for 'family entertainment' than say a comp from Blackpool, but I still enjoy it. The judges can be both annoying and funny at the same time, but I think, that's part of what the show is all about :)

Yup...I agree. Vivica, especially for her age, was a hell of a dancer! Sara is just too "mousy" and Jerry....he's a joke! >:(
Nina

Here's the latest news and quite shocking:

THURSDAY OCTOBER 12, 2006 10:00PM EST

THURSDAY OCTOBER 12, 2006 11:35PM EST UPDATED

By Monica Rizzo

Country star Sara Evans has decided to pull out of the Dancing with the Stars competition due to personal reasons, an ABC spokesperson confirms to PEOPLE. In a statement released by her personal rep, it was revealed that Evans had filed for divorce from husband Craig Schelske on Thursday.

Evans, 35, who's the mother of three young children (ranging in age from 2 to 7), made the decision to leave the show "to give her family her full attention at this difficult time," it said in the statement. "Ms. Evans hopes her fans and TV viewers ... will respect and understand her need for privacy in the face of these recent events."

The singer, who was partnered with professional dancer Tony Dovolani, will make her final appearance on the show on October 17. "This has really taken me by surprise," Dovolani told PEOPLE about her departure.

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Yup...I just heard that on the radio myself. I wonder if they'll bring someone back to make up for her leaving or if they'll just leave it the way it is?
Nina