CSpenceFLY

WoooHoooo!!!!

Leaving on our trip in the new 15 min. and I just got done registering for Bridge Day.This is going to be a great trip.We'll be at Chambersburg this weekend,Bath Maine from the 15th-19th,hopfully Central Maine Skydiving on Wed. the 18th(if they have jumpers there,hint,hint),and pulling into West Virginia on Friday for Bridge Day.

We made it to Chambersburg this morning.Sitting here watching the wind blow>:(Gusting to 30.

Pussy, with your fat ass i am sure you will get penetration
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Pulled into Bath,Maine last night about 9pm.Good trip from Chambersburg to here.The motorhome is running so good I'm afraid.I got 7.2 mpg on the last tank and that was running 70-75 mph.BTW,for all of you who live in the north.FIX THE FUCKING ROADS UP HERE!What the hell do they do with all of the damn toll road money?I actually blew out one of the shocks on the rear of the MH.>:(We'll be here till Thursday afternoon then headed back south and pulling into Fayetteville,WV Friday afternoon.