BillyVance

Burger King commercial dude

Remember how creepy the first few Burger King commercials were with that dude just standing there staring at you?

Now he's performing football game heroics... those crack me up... what next? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I thought I was the only one that stood transfixed while he stared out. He WAS creepy till he ran that ball...then I couldn't help but laugh at his endzone dance or whatever the heck that is.

Whats next? How's about him and Ronald McDonald in a ring faceoff telling him he'll pop his nose like a cherry tomato...why? cause he's UGLY (oh wait...Geico DID that already and the Burger King doesn't speak).

Maybe he will rip off 'Big Rock Candy Mountain'? The possibilities are endless. (What are their Ad Men are ON!) :D~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

There is one commercial out with him where he's on some kind of scaffolding. He's on one side of a steel beam hitting the bolts with a hammer. There is a worker on the other side, trying to keep up. Then the Burger King guy hands the worker a cup of coffee. Then you see them standing on a beam kidding around trying to push each other off.

It seems that the advertising department has done something right, because we are talking about and remembering their commercials, even though the king dude gives me the creeps.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Whats next? How's about him and Ronald McDonald in a ring faceoff telling him he'll pop his nose like a cherry tomato...why? cause he's UGLY (oh wait...Geico DID that already and the Burger King doesn't speak).
April

How about something on the order of Celebrity Death Matches, like we've seen on MTV with the clay figures in the squared circle? Those were always hilarious! :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm glad to see i'm not the only one tha notices these commercials. I wake up in the night screaming because i'm sure he is there in my room staring at me with a big breakfast sandwich which he will make me eat until I can't eat anymore. His demener(sp) in the commercials to me is hey eat this or I'll friggen kill you, like the skyscraper one. You know if that guy didn't take the coffee or whatever that he would of been like oh yeah beyotch taste rivets and pumped him full of steel and then pushed him off just for fun. That guy is friggen crazy!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

had to bump this-the new angus/swiss sit down guy scares the hell out of me

Daaaaamn.... last post was just over a year ago... :D:D:D

Don't think I've seen what you're referring to... hmmm....