ExAFO

For Michele...

Oh my goodness, the cuteness factor is gigantic....thanks for that link...I've bookmarked it (yes, I did!!!) and will click through that when I need a kitty fix. Some very cute shots in there.

And just for reference, Simon loves the sink, and Esse loves the tub. I have turned on the tub when Esse was in it and I wanted in it and she wouldn't get out...but she did then! LOLOL!!!

Thanks so much. :D:D

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

IBAD

I attached a pic of Helen in her favorite sink and just for grits and shins added one of her inspecting the shower before I use it.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Yam, Tigers love water. They are amazingly comfortable with it, and will hunt their prey and chase them into the water, sit on them/hold them down until they've drowned, and then pull the carcass out and have dinner. Tigers are fascinating creatures; gorgeous, smart, and just perfect felines...

'Twardo, 'TimesTwo' is adorable...thanks. I just tried to put Simon in the sink and take a photo, but no, he's not cooperating tonight. LOL!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I have a Chinchilla Persian. He's saved the house from burning down once and woke me up for rowing twice. Definately earnt his keep. But he hates water. If I threw him in the pool would he swim?
"In one way or the other, I'm a bad brother. Word to the motherf**ker." Eazy-E