SkymonkeyONE

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!!

having lived in Nashville for 12 years, I have to agree w/ you there... I just could never understand how crazy they were about the vols. I mean, I understand team loyalty and all of that, but shit... some of these people just went WAY too far... I guess it's that way everywhere but I never understood why bubba in his trailer, who didn't have a full head of teeth and dropped out in the 8th grade painted his '78 Chevy van White and ORANGE. :S

whats wrong with being 'bubba', living in a trailer and not having a head full of teeth????

>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
Scars remind us that the past is real

having lived in Nashville for 12 years, I have to agree w/ you there... I just could never understand how crazy they were about the vols. I mean, I understand team loyalty and all of that, but shit... some of these people just went WAY too far... I guess it's that way everywhere but I never understood why bubba in his trailer, who didn't have a full head of teeth and dropped out in the 8th grade painted his '78 Chevy van White and ORANGE. :S

whats wrong with being 'bubba', living in a trailer and not having a head full of teeth????

>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

... or ears that stick out... or... or...

:D:D:D:D

but you make killer breakfasts, honey!!! :D

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

having lived in Nashville for 12 years, I have to agree w/ you there... I just could never understand how crazy they were about the vols. I mean, I understand team loyalty and all of that, but shit... some of these people just went WAY too far... I guess it's that way everywhere but I never understood why bubba in his trailer, who didn't have a full head of teeth and dropped out in the 8th grade painted his '78 Chevy van White and ORANGE.

Ever been to Gainesville, or any other backwoods Florida burg for that matter? If you had you'ld know that Tennessee doesn't have the bubba market cornered. There are more rednecks per sq mile in Florida than anywhere I've ever been, and I've been everywhere.
John Wright

World's most beloved skydiver

having lived in Nashville for 12 years, I have to agree w/ you there... I just could never understand how crazy they were about the vols. I mean, I understand team loyalty and all of that, but shit... some of these people just went WAY too far... I guess it's that way everywhere but I never understood why bubba in his trailer, who didn't have a full head of teeth and dropped out in the 8th grade painted his '78 Chevy van White and ORANGE.

Ever been to Gainesville, or any other backwoods Florida burg for that matter? If you had you'ld know that Tennessee doesn't have the bubba market cornered. There are more rednecks per sq mile in Florida than anywhere I've ever been, and I've been everywhere.

Well, geez, of course! Florida probably has more population than Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi combined! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The Gators and Leake have been over-rated this year.

Perhaps, but we argueably have the toughest schedule.

Maybe so, but nobody has a tougher road schedule than Alabama. We've played at Arkansas (lost in OT), at Florida (lost when the gators scored two late TDs), and we still got to play at Tennessee this Saturday and at LSU in November. Then there's that Auburn game in Tuscaloosa, where we've never beaten them at. :S

I'll consider us lucky if we can go 8 - 4. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Auburn SUCKS!!!!!

You you just didn't go there!:ph34r:

Buncha jealous whiners! :D

Ahh... I just gotta say: It's great to be an Auburn Tiger!!!

B|

Unless youre in Arkansas! :o:P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

No, if "youre" in Arkansas, it's not great to be an Auburn Tiger. It's not great to be in Arkansas either.
But it will be great for years to come to talk about that time Auburn lost.

Which is nice for them.

:ph34r::PB|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

No, if "youre" in Arkansas, it's not great to be an Auburn Tiger. It's not great to be in Arkansas either.
But it will be great for years to come to talk about that time Auburn lost.

Which is nice for them.

:ph34r::PB|

its is nice for "us" to talk about! While I'm inclined to agree with you on "It's not great to be in Arkansas either." thats a stain I just can wash off. Belive me, Ive tried! :D
Until we meet again....
:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

GO HOGS GO! :D:D;)
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

The words you speak are the TRUTH!! I lived in Chattanooga for 29 years and been to Knoxville more times than you can shake a stick at (how do you like that Southern terminology?) and the Vols fans are NOWHERE near as obnoxious as the Gators fans...:P Living in Gainesville now.. do you know how many times I puke a little in my mouth having to look at yet another gator head on the back of someone's car/RV/bike/shirt/hat/moped/cooler, etc.???:D:P

The words you speak are the TRUTH!! I lived in Chattanooga for 29 years and been to Knoxville more times than you can shake a stick at (how do you like that Southern terminology?) and the Vols fans are NOWHERE near as obnoxious as the Gators fans...:P Living in Gainesville now.. do you know how many times I puke a little in my mouth having to look at yet another gator head on the back of someone's car/RV/bike/shirt/hat/moped/cooler, etc.???:D:P

That's probably why the Gators and 'Canes HATE each other. Always thinking the other is trying to upstage them with the stoopid hooliganisms... :D

But that said, the Florida team plays with a lot more class than the 'Canes do anyway.

Auburn just kicked the Gators' asses!

And what's this report all about? http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/6075936

Isn't this under the same rule as Miss State's use of their annoying-as-hell cowbells?

Isn't this under the same rule as Miss State's use of their annoying-as-hell cowbells?

only if the "institution" controls the cowbells.
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Well, yeah, but I mean, what are they gonna have to do? Have the officiating crew penalize the team every time the music or cowbells are played? That's the only way for the rule to be effective.

Heck, I remember when the SEC told Alabama to stop playing their "Rammer Jammer we just beat the hell out of you" chants... but we still do it anyway, just not as often lately. :P

Well, yeah, but I mean, what are they gonna have to do? Have the officiating crew penalize the team every time the music or cowbells are played? That's the only way for the rule to be effective.

Heck, I remember when the SEC told Alabama to stop playing their "Rammer Jammer we just beat the hell out of you" chants... but we still do it anyway, just not as often lately. :P

they can only control what the institution (stadium, band, cheerleaders, etc) does. if the crowd rallies up a great big THEM THEM FUCK THEM. The SEC cant to shit. ;)

oh, and whooooooooooooooo PIG SOOOOOIE! :D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865