Kimblair13

Sigma Micro

Just curious what people think about the rig that are jumping them...
What kind of canopies do you have in it?
What do you think of the clear reserve top flap?
What do you think about the different design of the adjustable harness?
We have 300 mains and even that seems like a tight fit. The clear top flap here seems like it will be damaged very soon and will be a pain in the ass to repair. The harness seems to slip quite often. I adjust mine to make sure it's shorter before EVERY jump, other wise I open with a chest strap in my throat.
Overall the rig is pretty freakin sweet.
Oh and the magnetic risers do come open every now and then, but don't seem to flap at all and beat your ear, they just stick straight up.

Wait a minute here! You say "We have 300 mains and even that seems like a tight fit. The clear top flap here seems like it will be damaged very soon and will be a pain in the ass to repair. The harness seems to slip quite often. I adjust mine to make sure it's shorter before EVERY jump, other wise I open with a chest strap in my throat. Oh and the magnetic risers do come open every now and then."

But you go on to say "Overall the rig is pretty freakin sweet."

WOW....I'd hate to see a rig you didn't like!

How about the standard Sigma with the HOP330. They pack easy, and are a great combination.

I use a Sigma with Sigma 370 main. I like it but it is a little bit wide at the shoulder for me. So that I considered the Sigma Micro. Is there any other difference than size between standard and Micro Sigma?

Anyway I have no problem to pack the Sigma 370 main into the container so I thought putting the HOP330 into the Micro would be the same. Is it not right?

Robert