bigway

Not for SC!!! (The truth about americas secret weapon)

Thought i would share some facts with you all about the HOFF!.

The saying 'Rome was'nt built in a day' is infact untrue. The Hoff did it whilst on a lunchbreak during the filming of a Baywatch episode

When the Hoff does push ups, he doesnt push himself up, he pushes the earth down!

There is no such thing as wind storms - they're the after effects of a Hoff-fart!!!

When The Hoff exhales, its not oxygen but 100% old spice...

The Hoff peels potatoes with his left hand, but carrotts with his right!

On the 3rd of January 1984 the Hoff and Mr T met in battle for the first and only time.

Mr T rapidly retreated and was last heard uttering "I ain't takin' on no Hoff fool!"

Once a month The Hoff secretly sleeps with every woman in the world. They bleed for five days.

The Hoff claims his right hand is gay. "I have to wash it every morning because i dont know where its been" says the Hoff

Recently the Hoff was thrown off an airoplane after Pissing his pants. When later asked why he had done this the Hoff explained "It is not pyhsically possible for myself to shed a tear. I was so upset about my recent devorce that the only way I could cry is through my penis".

The Hoff is infact 3 brothers not just the one man! Real name Rodney, Hugo and Gaylord Schnitzendravga born in the same town in transylvania, on the same day exactly 40 years before the cheeky girls (theres 3 of them too but only 2 are allowed out of the cage at on time on a rota basis) After the 3 brothers were born they were left with wolves who raised them, and now they each work for 4 months a year each as the hoff or team up for a massive trans-continental omni-present blitz!

A Pics for you all so you o not forget what this american super WMD looks like...

.Karnage Krew Gear Store