skydivermom

Ladies, do you like having your breasts touched?

After my response to Walt's thread, it was suggested I start a poll on this. I thought about posting it in the Women's forum, but figured this way, guys could feel free to post their smart comments as well.

Anyway, I've never liked having my breasts touched at all. In fact, it's an absolute turnOFF. Does anyone else feel that way? (Guys, I know you don't:P)
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

***Ok, thank you. Is it uncomfortable physically to any of you ladies or is that another poll?

I would imagine it is during certain times of the month when they are tender and swollen. Also, when we nurse babies they are pretty sore to the touch.

Mrs. WaltAppel

After my response to Walt's thread, it was suggested I start a poll on this. I thought about posting it in the Women's forum, but figured this way, guys could feel free to post their smart comments as well.

Anyway, I've never liked having my breasts touched at all. In fact, it's an absolute turnOFF. Does anyone else feel that way? (Guys, I know you don't:P)

Not even when you are doing the warm up for "Bump the Uglies"? Or are you referring to "non life partner" touchers?

How about just before the big "O" - or any "O"?

Does flicked count?

How about just poked?

Twisted?

Pinched?

Does touching include licking?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well, you’re taxing my memory, but if I recall accurately, timing was everything. It was a real turnoff as a way of turning me on. Once I was into it, the attention was welcome. I imagine they are sensitive the same way a man’s testicles are sensitive.
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Well, you’re taxing my memory, but if I recall accurately, timing was everything. It was a real turnoff as a way of turning me on. Once I was into it, the attention was welcome. I imagine they are sensitive the same way a man’s testicles are sensitive.

I do believe a sensativity survey is in order -

I'll be doing the testing this weekend at the DZ.

Attendance is a mandatory requirement, only so that we can put this quandry to rest .

I'll perform three different styles of touching, but in order to save time and money, the testee will need to recipricate in the appropriate area.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Well, I'm kinda old fashion. I've only been with one man, my husband, but I've never liked him touching them!:| That always seemed kinda odd to me, but it's just the way it is. I don't have big breasts anyway, so he's not missing much.:P
Mrs. WaltAppel

As many of the guys have said in their thread about their boys--- if it's done right, then it's a good thing. No jostseling (sp?)! Of course, I agree it does depend on the time of the month becuase sometimes the girls can be so sore I can hardly walk, let alone have them touched.

I'm not going to deny that having a nipple lightly touched or kissed is a huge turn on! Well, at least for me it is, but everybody has different likes and dislikes when it all comes down to it. B|
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

I used to llike it, however, my son gets first dibbs.:ph34r: He's 11 months old and showing no signs of wanting to give up nursing. If he sees me without my shirt on his eyes light up and he squeezes his hands just like the little boy in the 'Meet the Fockers' movie. :ph34r: :|

Honestly though, with the baby still nursing I'd rather them not be handled too much... thankfully, there are other parts for papa to play with.:):P

***attachment is SFW but don't open if breastfeeding mothers offend you.

It's a good thing I don't jump in TX!!!! :D

g

I don't mind being in Texas, it's just that having only one person conduct the test might give a false positive (or negative in Turtle's case :o), so we clearly need to get all of the young, single men at the DZ to participate.... :)
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

It's a good thing I don't jump in TX!!!! :D

g

I don't mind being in Texas, it's just that having only one person conduct the test might give a false positive (or negative in Turtle's case :o), so we clearly need to get all of the young, single men at the DZ to participate.... :)

ALL?

OK - So we start the list . . .
Kip

Who else?

Well, I'm kinda old fashion. I've only been with one man, my husband, but I've never liked him touching them!:| That always seemed kinda odd to me, but it's just the way it is. I don't have big breasts anyway, so he's not missing much.:P

Poor Guy! [:/] I can't imagine not being allowed to touch anywhere I wanted...thats sorta sad for him. (no offense meant)

But regarding "Small" breasts.....I've been around a while and have to say that I think most guys may seem like "the bigger the better" is great...but in reality, prefer small, firm, pert, (whatever the term is) to large "dangle boobs" (which is what they become eventually)

But regarding "Small" breasts.....I've been around a while and have to say that I think most guys may seem like "the bigger the better" is great...but in reality, prefer small, firm, pert, (whatever the term is) to large "dangle boobs" (which is what they become eventually)

Big boobies *can* be nice, and I've seen a few such pairs, both real and fake. But as a general rule, smaller boobies are usually nicer, until you get into "no boobies" territory. The worst I've seen were very small (A or maybe B cups) AND hung/pointed straight down like a rock in a sock...the worst of both worlds. :S:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Big boobies *can* be nice, and I've seen a few such pairs, both real and fake. But as a general rule, smaller boobies are usually nicer, until you get into "no boobies" territory. The worst I've seen were very small (A or maybe B cups) AND hung/pointed straight down like a rock in a sock...the worst of both worlds. :S:D

Blues,
Dave

Pics please.:ph34r: