bloody_trauma

life is good(so drunk)

man im so freakn wasted right now, but i thought id take the time to tell you what ive been doing these these last few days.

i bouht a 42 inch lcde tv that just freakin rocks, nothing like a 62 but i can do without the extra 20 inches. went to ikean and bought a buncha stuff and my home is finally starting to look like a home, upgraded y car stereo system and couldnt be happier. and generally having a god time getting sauced here in germany. fuck yeah, man i cant skydive right now but at least i can get toatally snockerred and not have to worr about it in the morning
Fly it like you stole it

man im so freakn wasted right now, but i thought id take the time to tell you what ive been doing these these last few days.

i bouht a 42 inch lcde tv that just freakin rocks, nothing like a 62 but i can do without the extra 20 inches. went to ikean and bought a buncha stuff and my home is finally starting to look like a home, upgraded y car stereo system and couldnt be happier. and generally having a god time getting sauced here in germany. fuck yeah, man i cant skydive right now but at least i can get toatally snockerred and not have to worr about it in the morning

just incase you edit for sobriety :D
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Yes now we just have to help him get riled up :D

Good idea!

America sucks!
All soldiers are just losers who couldn't graduate highschool!
Anyone willing to jump out of a perfectly good airplane is an idiot!
Drunk bastards are drunk bastards!

Go!
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

just incase you edit for sobriety :D

OH!:o The irony...:D:D:D:D:P

God too here liff is god in germmmany!:)
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

holy shit bat man, feels like someone smashed my brain with a gold brick. ughhhh... so yeah i'm not going to be going to empuria cause i cant get my passport sorted that and they are booked up for training this weekend, i could go down there before the 16th of december but fuck that i'm just gonna wait it out, seems like someones trying to tell me, not to do it now and wait till i get to the states. and uh up yours dood, i may be an enlisted soldier with a GED, but this guy is about 10hrs away from his BSN. so bite me.
Fly it like you stole it

42 inches versus 62 inches is like saying "you don't really need those last 3 inches, your 3 inch penis is perfectly adequate."

Luckily my 2 incher can handle anything.
"In one way or the other, I'm a bad brother. Word to the motherf**ker." Eazy-E