fireflytx

I start school next Tuesday

I am really excited! It has been a long time and it is time for a career change. I start next Tuesday to be an Esthitician (skin care). I am hoping to work in a Medi Spa when I am done.

It is getting to be time to hang up those stripper shoes!
"Well behaved women rarely make history"

I am really excited! It has been a long time and it is time for a career change. I start next Tuesday to be an Esthtician (skin care). I am hoping to work in a Medi Spa when I am done.

Congrats, and best of luck! Does this mean no more boogie fire dances? :(
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I am really excited! It has been a long time and it is time for a career change. I start next Tuesday to be an Esthtician (skin care). I am hoping to work in a Medi Spa when I am done.

Congrats, and best of luck! Does this mean no more boogie fire dances? :(

I NEVER considered fire dancing stripping, but we will see about boogies, there is a whole other reason I may or may not do them

I am really excited! It has been a long time and it is time for a career change. I start next Tuesday to be an Esthitician (skin care). I am hoping to work in a Medi Spa when I am done.

You haven't hung them up yet, have you? I thought we were all going to come give you a big sendoff on your last night at the Rose.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

If I do decided to have a official "last night" of dancing it will be at the Rose, that is where I spent a majority of my dancing career. I still will be dancing a bit through school maybe a b it after and hopefully it won't take long to find a job since my school helps you find one.