eeneR

Ok anyone else having MSN issues?

Yep, it makes it seem like you have sent a message and the other person is totally ignoring you, when in fact, they never got it. :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Ok, I am glad it isnt just me. Was making me nutz, cause some messeges are making it thru, but most are not.

Damn MS >:(
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

That is because they will not pay the people they have there.....so many of us who did do the work left...leaving those who think a golf game is more important... or the incessant F@#$@#$ MEETINGS and RE ORGANIZATIONS that happen to justify the FAR too heavily loaded management ranks that are shooting for a LIGHTS OUT Data Center. They actually think all that shit can run itself.....BIG BUZZWORD..........

AUTOMATION...duh... you better keep the people around who built the whole thing... so they can fix shit when it breaks... and they can not do that when they strive to pay within the top 65 percentile.

That is because they will not pay the people they have there.....so many of us who did do the work left...leaving those who think a golf game is more important... or the incessant F@#$@#$ MEETINGS and RE ORGANIZATIONS that happen to justify the FAR too heavily loaded management ranks that are shooting for a LIGHTS OUT Data Center. They actually think all that shit can run itself.....BIG BUZZWORD..........

AUTOMATION...duh... you better keep the people around who built the whole thing... so they can fix shit when it breaks... and they can not do that when they strive to pay within the top 65 percentile.

Oh wow, kele01 needs to come analyze this post for angst against a former employer.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Hey they even called me 3 months after I left.. asking if I was ready to come back... BWAHAHAHAHAHA...

The little HR Barbie did not have a CLUE....I am making a hell of a lot more now.. and actually being paid for the hours I work..

MSN relies far too heavily on the COOLNESS FACTOR that so many who want to work for Microsoft might have... so they can get away with hiring people for less money than they would make elsewhere.

The Coolness factor wears off.. when you work 60 to 70 hour weeks and your pay is salaried based on a 45 hour week... It also wears off when you do that work and your yearly bonus and pay raise is already based on a popularity contest amoungst the managerial ranks.... If you getr face time and spend LOTS of time in the managerial meetings.. you MIGHT get rewarded slightly if your managers managers manager likes you.

Hey they even called me 3 months after I left.. asking if I was ready to come back... BWAHAHAHAHAHA...

The little HR Barbie did not have a CLUE....I am making a hell of a lot more now.. and actually being paid for the hours I work..

MSN relies far too heavily on the COOLNESS FACTOR that so many who want to work for Microsoft might have... so they can get away with hiring people for less money than they would make elsewhere.

The Coolness factor wears off.. when you work 60 to 70 hour weeks and your pay is salaried based on a 45 hour week... It also wears off when you do that work and your yearly bonus and pay raise is already based on a popularity contest amoungst the managerial ranks.... If you getr face time and spend LOTS of time in the managerial meetings.. you MIGHT get rewarded slightly if your managers managers manager likes you.

You're not telling us who work in big business anything we didn't already know. I just laugh at people who defend their employers. Then when they quit or get fired are like wow I was part of a cult or they brainwashed me!! :ph34r:

I'm so glad you freed yourself from the Cult of Micro$haft!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."