pullhigh

Drinking Ludo Game

My mom brought me back a game from Norway called Glass Ludo Drinking Game. The only problem is, there were no instructions in the box....

Now, I know that I could just make up my own rules or something, or just get drunk for the heck of it, but I was wondering in anyone might know the real rules of the game???

I did some research online and have found alot of the games being sold to distributors from a Chinese manufacturer, and lote of rules for Ludo games, but nothing that involves "Drinking Ludo"....

Any help that is of real value would be greatly appreciated! Heck, I might even let you come over and play.... :P

Ganja "Don't really need another reason to get drunk" Rodriguez

LMAO

I'm not sure my home could withstand a turtle invasion!

Ganja "At a loss for words" Rodriguez

Has your probation officer changed the terms of your probation?? You are allowed to drink now??? After all of the videos that were confiscated they will let you be alone with turtles?? Can you bring sheep back now or are they still off limits?

Malolor "we never needed a game before" Rodriguez

Ludo is a childs board game for 2-4 players to move their men around the cross to home. The drinking game is where the men are made of shot glasses. You'll notice they have drinking glass men for other board games as well- chess and backgammon. So, you could (and maybe should) drink during your favorite bored game.

Yes, I found some instructions to the childrens game, but as far as the shot glass version, which is what I have, goes when are you supposed or better yet not supposed to drink... lol At the rate I'm going, I can't afford to keep filling the shot glasses....

Ganja "I rollded a 3, that means drink 3 shots, right?" Rodriguez

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludo_(board_game)

It seems to be a lot like parcheesi. There are up to 4 players, each player has a different color. You march your pieces around the board & then down your "home path" which is your color. The first one to get his pieces in wins. You can also "capture" a piece if one of your pieces lands on an opponent's piece. So if the pieces were shot glasses, you could take a shot whenever 1) you get one of your pieces into your home space and 2) whenever you capture an enemy piece.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------