turtlespeed

I don't really know why . . .

. . . these things pop into my head - but I have to know . . . have you ever had, or been responsible for a sprained dick?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

What are the symptoms.?Pain and swelling?

It starts out with someone saying "Harder Harder, Faster Faster" . . . and then, as you well know, higher speeds and improper training cause accidents.

It sounded like a turkey leg getting torn off an uncooked turkey, the pain didn't set in until about 30 seconds later and there was ALOT of swelling. I was young and didn't have the desire to have my junk on film - so there are no pictures - but the momory lasts and lasts . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Wow. Can't say that I've been responsible for one - or at least no one's said anything. :D

An inch either way I would have been fine - it could have been a little "different" for her, and I might have heard "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhrggggggg" :D - but it would have saved me an e-room visit and a lot of embasrassment - she ended up bruised anyway.:ph34r:

Wow. Can't say that I've been responsible for one - or at least no one's said anything. :D

If you are responsible for it, the gent in question WILL let you knowB|B|:ph34r:

Me, Once, but comparatively mild, just a stabbing pain so to speak :D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

So, just wondering... is this possible with a man on top? I mean, it's attached to you, so how would it get bent out of shape? If the woman is on top, I can see... uhm... kind of missing the target? or getting an overzealous bounce? uhm... maybe I'll shut up now...
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

So, just wondering... is this possible with a man on top? I mean, it's attached to you, so how would it get bent out of shape? If the woman is on top, I can see... uhm... kind of missing the target? or getting an overzealous bounce? uhm... maybe I'll shut up now...

It can happen from any position... all it takes is a "miss" in either direction. B|[:/]:(
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706