Taylor610

So how will you celebrate???

What day is this???

I'll be alone.

g

Apparently it's December 22 (seems SFW, but has music).

You've got a whole month, Gia!;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I thought it was Dec 22, and isn't it for peace?

That's what the original post was about, and yes, I'm hoping for a piece to celebrate. However, the post you're replying to is about my birthday (for which I'd also like a piece), which isn't until the day before Christmas (when another piece would be nice). Please try to keep up with the random hijacks. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I thought it was Dec 22, and isn't it for peace?

That's what the original post was about, and yes, I'm hoping for a piece to celebrate. However, the post you're replying to is about my birthday (for which I'd also like a piece), which isn't until the day before Christmas (when another piece would be nice). Please try to keep up with the random hijacks. :D

Blues,
Dave

Sometimes this just moves too fast for me. being at work and all...;);)
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

You've got a whole month, Gia!

Nah, I think I'll go it alone.... dirty lil rumors abound! :P

g

Based on what I know about schedules I will most likely be alone that day, too. But I'll be sure to contribute to the cause nonetheless. I'm selfless like that. :):D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Based on what I know about schedules I will most likely be alone that day, too. But I'll be sure to contribute to the cause nonetheless. I'm selfless like that.

Wow, at this point, more people will be celebrating it alone that with someone...:o:o

At least they are all willing to contribute to the cause!;)

If you're not with the one you love, you gotta love the one you're with, even if you're alone...:D:$