adventurechick

Christmas Picture

Get a team of reindeer harnessed together, put your rig on (unpacked) and tie it behind them. Then crack the whip and have them groundlaunch you and pull you around the landing area while everyone snaps pictures. :)
Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I took some pictures of Douva skysurfing with a santa suit on complete with hat and beard.;) It was funny to watch him try to get the beard out of his face while standing and finally he went head down to keep all the stuff pointing the right direction. I don't recommend doing that though.:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I took some pictures of Douva skysurfing with a santa suit on complete with hat and beard.;) It was funny to watch him try to get the beard out of his face while standing and finally he went head down to keep all the stuff pointing the right direction. I don't recommend doing that though.:D:D

CLICKY
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

-Do you have a red jumpsuit anywhere on your DZ? :)

I dunno how you'd keep the santa hat on, but I've seen lotsa people with silly things on their heads, so somebody has got to have an idea of how to do it.

Super tack the santa hat to a frap hat so that the frap hat is hidden.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

every year i design a xmas animation skydiving related- these are from santa in freefall to opening, from a few years back- the drawings are vector line drawings...
i have exported to .jpg which reduces quality (especially outlines) and of course each pic has a white background.......

if you can make use of, you are welcome-

:P

SMiles;)
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.