kelel01

Hey Brie and Travis!

Guess what? Someone was just on an Atlanta radio station talking about your wedding! The topic of conversation was "interesting weddings you were in or have been to".

I didn't pay attention to the name of the caller, b/c they said it in the beginning of the call before I knew what it was about, but it was a girl with a thick southern accent.

Just wanted y'all to know it put a huge grin on my face to hear about it. Only thing better would have been if they were talking about MY wedding! :D

***Only thing better would have been if they were talking about MY wedding!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!! That's a good one!:D:P:)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I wanted to bump this and tell you guys that I have contacted the radio station, and requested a copy of the show. If you would like a copy in Mp3 format, please send me a PM.

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

stupid radio station...they can't give me a copy of it because of copyright liability.

oh well, I tried.

Brie

flirt with the local DJ,;) and give him a time you would like it replayed again so you can record it.;)

but don't say the recording part.:P

stupid radio station...they can't give me a copy of it because of copyright liability.

oh well, I tried.

Brie

That's bullshit...your name was mentioned...you're an attorney and you need to let them know that. That is public info..you have rights to info which was publicly made without your consent in the first place.