bigway

US dollar LOW

I have checked this exchange rate nearly everyday for the last year and have never seen the US dollar so low.

It got to 1.2 a week or two ago and then dropped back again. I reackon it may hit 2 by xmas.

(based on UK currency)

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

opps, just checked the Thai baht and now realise the uk is up not the US down.

What an awesome exchange rate. last week i changed 1000 pounds to thai baht and only got 60,000 baht. Today i would have got 70,000.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

:o

But is has been even lower before, but this is good news. As the dollar is falling, it's getting cheaper for us europeans to order skydiving gear from the other side of the pond. B|

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

opps, just checked the Thai baht and now realise the uk is up not the US down.

What an awesome exchange rate. last week i changed 1000 pounds to thai baht and only got 60,000 baht. Today i would have got 70,000.

$US is down against the Euro and the Yen too, so it's not just the pound. That's what happens when you go deeply in debt.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

There are alot of governments and institutions that hold dollar denominated debt. It's not going to sink too low, because people will take action to prop it up.

Up to a point. The Chinese may be patient, but not infinitely patient. They have more than $1trillion, and if they unload the ramifications will be dire.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

There are alot of governments and institutions that hold dollar denominated debt. It's not going to sink too low, because people will take action to prop it up.

Up to a point. The Chinese may be patient, but not infinitely patient. They have more than $1trillion, and if they unload the ramifications will be dire.

Not to mention that it could be viewed as a good long term investment for a potential adversary to intentionally undermine the value of the dollar, especially if that adversary views itself to be in a position to be a world superpower.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!