squirrel

I am now the old man on the corner...

I live on a corner lot, with a 2 way stop sign. Every day I watch people blow the stop, not even slowing down, and at over 25, (speed limit is 25 here) more like 45 mph. So I have started yelling "HEY!!!" to people who run the stop, if they look, and stop, I say, "I am asking you nicely to stop at the intersection, 6 school busses use this intersection as a stop, and I ride a motorcycle, my neigbors have kids, and we all have doggies. I would appreciate your compliance." Well, I have been told to F*** off, go to hell, and other stuff in languages I dont understand. So instead of just whipping out the glock and shooting the assholes, I think I will head down to the local PD and ask for a patrol car to issue some tickets. Hell, I even make the coffee and buy the donuts.

Now dont get me wrong, I like to go fast. I skydive, I ride a fast bike, I fly a trike...its all good, when your not in risk of running over and killing someones little baby. Man, I am gonna go mix a stong one and be amazed at how I have "grown up"

Cheers!

I feel ya bud, some fuko ran the stop on the corner from my stead couple years back and hit my dog, i was across the street bs'in with my neighbor when my wife pulled up, the dog saw her ran across to her and got t-boned. it was fuked up! my oldlady is screaming, im kicking the fuk out of the guys truck, his passenger ( a lady) is screaming " dont hurt us please" yeah anyway it was a fuked situation because some dik was negligent.

the dog made out alright just bruised he's one tough beast, the guys truck door severly dented in, window broken, had it been one of my kids the guy wouldnt have made it off the block with even his soul.

negligence is no excuse for hurting people or their property or pets, any violations around mine will get dealt with extreme prejudice....

yeah it suks bro.......... some people just dont give a shit.
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell