McBeth

Do people at your work know you skydive?

FYI: It happens to blue collar laborers as well. I have had it used against me a number of times actually.[:/]

No, they just don't like you :P

Yea, that too! HAHAHA!

Funny story........I got to work and we had a major problem going on. I did not see any of the guys I work with but I did see the director talking to another suit type VP. So I go over to this guy, who is a fat slob, pit bull type manager, and stand next to him while he is talking. Out of blue, this director looks at me and laughs and looks at the other guy and says something like "this idiot skydives, can you believe that?????"..............The other suit looks at me and literally pushes the director to the side and starts telling me about how he used to fly jumpers in Z-Hills back in the 70's and it was the best part of his entire life! We talked for about 20 minutes about skydiving and the director was pissed! HAHAHAHA! That guy made an ass out of himself more than once actually.:D:D:D:D

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

It's funny, the #1 whuffo question I get is "How high do you jump", and the #2 is "Do you ever jump with a snowboard?". I just got that one again today. That wouldn't be a question I'd think to ask.

Once again, last night I met with an old high school friend and those were the first two questions he asked me. Strange :o

My coworkers are also some of my closer friends, and have shown more support and interest in this process than anyone else.

They enjoy telling our patients that I like to jump out of airplanes. I don't have to say a word. It's like they're proud of me for it.

Of course, I am still a noobie and in the I LOVE THIS period. But it doesn't bother me at all to be called crazy.

The funniest comment I've heard so far was from one of my friends after jump #11. She said, "What? You mean you've jumped out of a plane 11 times and you're still nervous about it?":D:D