LisaM

Manic Monday

Woooah Whooooah it's just another Manic Monday!

It was the VOLUME (for you Seinfeld fans)! Woke my hubby up an hour late so he ended up missing his flight. They say they are booked all day! Oh wait, but his luggage is on its way (he would've made it bit the line through security was way long).

Then my car won't start. So I take the Durango. End up forgettiny my coffee at home (hope the kitties don't knock it over).

Then they put in this turn light by my son's school. You know, turn only on green. Used to be one turn lane. They turned the divider into a turn lane but apparently neglected to put the sensor for the green arrow on that lane! At first I thought I must have been spacing out and missed it. But nooo.... so with my son watching, I blew the light. Tisk tisk!

So I got me some starbucks. Get to work. get all my shit (at least I didn't leave my laptop at home) get halfway to the door and realize my starbucks is in the damr car. Then almost to my office door, I spill the damn starbucks down my hand.

*sigh*

I want to go home and go back to bed. I want my 4 day weekend extended!

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

:D:D:D

At least you didn't spill the Starbucks in the laptop. <<>>>

Hope you make it through the day. Nothing like getting a late start to screw up a busy day.[:/]

Blessing noted. :D

Finished my Starbucks; I am ready! Bring it on!

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

Oh it was the volume. I checked the AM/PM 3 times! I neglected the volume!!!!! It was the Volume, man!

No more radio alarm.... buzzer all the way. I have had volume issues with this one before. I use my sleeptracker watch so I rarely make it to the alarm, but I had an earlier alarm setup for the hubby.

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

I came into my office where it was completely flooded by a busted water main right outside our building.:|

Fans are blowing, computers and everything else that were on the floor are drying out...fun, fun especially coming back to after a long holiday.

Ah well...life's still good. :)