skinnyshrek

brains and his cell phone.

Lesly and Jean you are both safe, i have never taken any pics of you guys with my phone. I have taken pics of myself with Lesly's camera though and thank god they never showed up here.:D

To all others, i sincerely apologize, i thought i cleared all numbers off that phone when i switched. I guess not. :(

I will, however, think twice about giving anyone a used phone ever again.[:/]

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Lesly and Jean you are both safe, i have never taken any pics of you guys with my phone. I have taken pics of myself with Lesly's camera though and thank god they never showed up here.:D

To all others, i sincerely apologize, i thought i cleared all numbers off that phone when i switched. I guess not. :(

I will, however, think twice about giving anyone a used phone ever again.[:/]

No no no, what you did was very nice. I just called everyone to let them know......:)
Thanks again Jeff.
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Jeff, it is totally cool...Jean and I were having fun with that thread last night, it gave me a good laugh..as for the actuality of someone posting pics on here especially Lee, I have no worries. Don't ever think twice about helping friends out, it's people like you doing acts of kindness that makes this world a much better place. :)

He knows. I wouldnt even know how to look up pics on a phone:D never mind post them. I am what is known as how do you say idiot when it comes to technolog. As for the numbers i have all but a few on my phone.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?