skinnyshrek

brains and his cell phone.

Thanks Jeff for the phone you sent Brandy. However, you forgot to delete quite a few dzers names:D:D:D not that i would take advantage of this:) So Peeps, if your on his phone be prepared for some interesting calls:D:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Hey wanker,
I'm sure the entire Pink Pony Posse is on there which might come in handy sometime!
:) Then again Brandy would kick the living shit out of you if you DD a bunch of strippers.B|
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Uhhhh, did he happen to erase the pics on that phone?? Please, say yes, please say yes :):o:D

Didnt we go through this at the week-end. you were meant to put a jump ticket on my account oh well if only i knew how to post pics

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Hey wanker,
I'm sure the entire Pink Pony Posse is on there which might come in handy sometime!
:) Then again Brandy would kick the living shit out of you if you DD a bunch of strippers.B|

Pink Pony Posse?!!! :D

You down with PPP??? YEAH, you know me!! :D:D

and I haven't even been drinking...:S

READ the title people.. I didn’t give Lee a Phone. I know Better!!:S:P:D

BRAINS... You know... The guy in Texas with the incredibly Hot girlfriend.. Yea.. Him.

Yeah, but he has you on the pics there also jay. Your smiling with some short blonde girl must of been from skyfest. I don't recognise her.

READ the title people.. I didn’t give Lee a Phone. I know Better!!:S:P:D

BRAINS... You know... The guy in Texas with the incredibly Hot girlfriend.. Yea.. Him.

Yeah, but he has you on the pics there also jay. Your smiling with some short blonde girl must of been from skyfest. I don't recognise her.

If it's BRAINS, then he ain't got NUTHIN' on me....me, on the other hand...;)

looking closer it isn't you. Hair is too long. Help me download these this week-end jello theres nothing embarrasing just some cool pics. Now who is next on the list..Lets do amazon:D

Sooty please!
I was telling Kristi today that I wanted to come up to The Farm boogie but I already have plans for every weekend until after New Years.

I made a couple of hop n pops yesterday so my brokeback ass is back in the air...Damn that didn't sound right did it?:S:P:)
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***Plus you owe me a skydive for missing my call

Hell, I'd have to open my own DZ to cover all those jumps! :)

yeah yeah yeah what happened to you at thomoston i waited till 1 pm the next day for ya.. Stayed up all night but no bob change your name from psycho to sleepy i think

Hey Dude, I came by your RV and no one would answer. (I first went into the RV next to yours by mistake) I figured you were crashed out and I didn't want to wake you up so I went back to the hanger with Turtle! He was hanging out with Kelly, smoking cigs and doing Jag shots.

yeah that turtle never comes out of his shell...Ahhh that was you. I was awake and someone said hey thats his camper next door and you never came. I was awake:D

Damn dude, sorry I didn't knock. All the lights were out and I didn't want Brandy busting my head with a baseball bat!:D