freekflyguy

Bravo UK 8 pm tonight

If anyone is interested I believe tonights episode of "Football Saved my Life" is the one where yours truely trains them for the their tandems.

From the web site

20:00
Football Saved My Life
Reality series in which Neil Ruddock attempts to make a star football team made up of 15 men whose lives are blighted by booze, bad diets, anger management issues and even depression. Can their lives be turned around by the beautiful game? After an extreme test of their nerve, the team play their latest game under hypnosis.

Unfortunately I dont get Bravo, so if some one fancies taping it for me (Craig) id be chuffed.
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

A couple of em were particularly scared but they all jumped, they were a good bunch of guys.

It was interesting seeing the whole process of production, the director was trying to get me to scare them by saying how dangerous it was etc. etc.

I was very concious throughout the whole thing, of not putting that image over, and trying to maintain a professional image. The fact that I was sweating like a Micheal Jackson in court with Gary Glitter's solicter defending him didnt help matters.

If anyone does watch it I would appreciate hearing how I come across.
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

I thought you had to pay the tax if you owned a TV and used it, regardless of what channels you watched. OR it was off to the Gulag with ya.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"