MLKSKY

WAAAAAAA!!! How dare they expect me to WORK!?

I am the master of multi-tasking. Surfing the net (except for on myspace) and working at the same time!!!!!! Whoo hoo!

Yeah, and some alcoholics say they can still drink and not overindulge too. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

The oldest trick in the book... Use Google translation services to proxy yourself to the blocked site.
Example: http://www.google.com/translate?langpair=en|en&u=www.myspace.com
.. or Clicky

How it works? ... here

Another way to do this is using Free anonymous Proxy Servers. You could probably google for Anonymizer or Free Proxy...

Good luck ;)

I am the master of multi-tasking. Surfing the net (except for on myspace) and working at the same time!!!!!! Whoo hoo!

Yeah, and some alcoholics say they can still drink and not overindulge too. ;)

-----------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHA!!! :D:D
I'm in the denial stage. Addicted to surfing the net--- NO WAY! (typing while hands are shaking!) :D

The company I work for just blocked access to MYspace. :S[:/]

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I guess I will actually do some work now.:P

DAMN THE MAN. Hopefully they block DZ.com next! AHHHH! What will I do?:D

I could swear you posted awhile back you just quit your job... :P

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

He probably quit DOING his job.. but he is still going to the office :D

The company I work for just blocked access to MYspace. :S[:/]

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I guess I will actually do some work now.:P

DAMN THE MAN. Hopefully they block DZ.com next! AHHHH! What will I do?:D

I turned in my resignation yes;) but until Jan 2nd (my last day) SHHHH I am working here! You see, my boss sits across from me and I am dilligently *typing* away here and looking quite interested in the subject matter..... ;):D

Ok people, not only are u my partners in crime here (giving me alternate ways around the urls), but I am cracking up here. My boss is going to catch on...benefit calcs are not funny!!!!!!! :D

Ok people, not only are u my partners in crime here (giving me alternate ways around the urls), but I am cracking up here. My boss is going to catch on...benefit calcs are not funny!!!!!!! :D

Just STFU short timer and get back to work before you get.. oh noes!!11 FIRED Gosh that would suck now wouldn't it? The company would then have to pay for your unemployment! Ugh that's a bad thing. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I worry every day they might take that from me....I would be totally lost if they took myspace and dz.com away from me. :(

How much would you pay someone for a "workaround"

I worry every day they might take that from me....I would be totally lost if they took myspace and dz.com away from me. :(

How much would you pay someone for a "workaround"

I am not worried about trying to figure out a way to get around it, thats the easy part.;) However, my five years of service here would go out the window if I was given the warning and decided to completely ignore it. [:/]
F LORIDA!

did they block the url or the ip or both???
These are all myspace ip's...try to go to the address...if not...BACK TO WORK!;)

You jstu cured my bordem at work...when i have that...lol They block it on NMCI puters too..so im going to try that and see if it works.
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

Open a SSH tunnel at the house and login to your computer at home. Then you can surf in complete freedom from the IT Nazis. :)

Open a SSH tunnel at the house and login to your computer at home. Then you can surf in complete freedom from the IT Nazis. :)

My first week on the job once I did that. They found out when the IT guy was on my computer and saw the Myspace window.

Needless to say, they were NOT pleased.
This ad space for sale.