misskriss

Santa Baby

We waited in line for over an hour to see Santa. Of course, Willem fell asleep about 10 minutes before it was our turn. I tried to gently wake him so he wouldn't be too cranky when it was picture time. He seemed really excited and delighted in all of the children and decorations. It was quite magical to say the least. But alas, as it was time for our big boy to board Santa's lap he decided that maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. Who was this strange bearded man?:o:ph34r:

AWWWW... a response for my poor baby..:D:D:D I was beginning to think it was his hair. LOL Read the email I just received from my mother in law.

Dear Kristen,
Thank you very , very much for the pictures. He is adorable! Hope we will be able to see him soon. We will try to come just after Christmas. Mateusz is coming home for Christmas and leaving for China and Japan just after. and since Jan will continue to have Christmas break..... I hope it can be time for our Willemek. It will be ours best Christmas present ever!
Kristen, what is wrong with his hair? Maybe it is too long? Anyway he is beautiful.

Love - Elzbieta

at our mall all ya get is one picture for 15 bucks

The photographers our mall have are awesome. You can get the standard santa pose but they take the candid shots as well. Instead of buying the packages I just bought the cd of the candid pictures. It was thirty dollars and has about 29 pictures on it. They also give you a release so you can go have prints made wherever you want. It's a pretty good deal.

I think his hair is beautiful too. My mother in law, God bless her, will always find something wrong that I am doing with the baby. He either is not dressed warmly enough, or he's too skinny, or why do I do this with him and that with him , etc. She means well though...:|

It's a pretty good deal.

Thats an awesome deal, I think Ill check the other malls around here to see if they do that. Plus the santa in your pictures is well I dont know seems more real then what the mall here had sitting in the chair, we walked by and Kyles like "he could at least TRY to look like santa"

My mother in law, God bless her, will always find something wrong that I am doing with the baby

Just remember it is with good intentions, its her grandbaby and she doesnt have to raise him. She seems to accept you by the brief email you posted so all her "advise" should be with a grain of salt. I love little red heads, plus his red is the good red. You definitly should post more pictures of him, hes such a charater, alot of personality in his pictures, except the one where your boob was in his mouth, he was to content to show much :P Congrats on such a lovely family.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

...My mother in law, God bless her, will always find something wrong that I am doing with the baby. He either is not dressed warmly enough, or he's too skinny, or why do I do this with him and that with him , etc. She means well though...:|

That's her job.
:D:D:D

John Wayne Gacy's mother was probably just like that, too.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239