Azteca de Oro (brandy)
Crown Royal
Georgia Moon ;)
Gordon's Vodka
Absolut
UV Blue
Black Death Vodka (with wooden casket)
Herradura Anejo
El Ray Del Cabrito (tequila house stuff, great restaurant)
Bicardi

I know it's gettng kind of low but since I'm not travelling as much no more duty free>:(
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

Been a long time since I restocked as I've been moving around a bunch. At the moment:

bottle of Glenlivet scotch
bottle of Armagnac (forget the brand, but mmm...tasty)
bottle of Maker's Mark

And probably a six-pack or so of Shiner.

I'm still excited about having constant access to Shiner Bock. I haven't even gotten started thinking about restocking the harder stuff yet!
Killing threads since 2004.

Glenfiddich (15 yr)

We had one of those, but we finished it. Good stuff.

Yeah that's easy to do. Thing is I don't drink at home alone it lasts. Most people are to skeered of my house (????) to come over. I've only lost a couple of bodies in the clutter:)

Your welcome to pop by when your in this neck of the woods and help me put a hurt on it;)
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

kahlua
grand marnier
2 40 lbs silent sam vodka
crown royal

-a recent gift 40 lb Grey Goose l'orange
anyone know if should be mixed or drank straight on ice??

thanx
SMiles;)
[url "http://members.shaw.ca/skydivegraphics/santaslastjoftheyear.html" merry christmas[/url]
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.

Lots. But the best are 4 Jim Beam collectors bottles that were bottled in 1964. My grandfather was a Beam drinker. Beam whiskey is aged something like 7 to 9 yrs. before bottling so this whiskey is somewhere near 50 yrs old. Last year one of the bottles had the cork top break off and started seeping and evaporating so I poured it into my Belle Of Lincoln, Jack Daniels decanter bottle and break it out on special occasions. How sweet it is. The other bottles tho will remain intact with the seals unbroken. Would actually like to find out just how much they are worth. One is the Montana Centenial Bottle from 1967 I believe. Any ideas?

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

Hi sky,
Right now just a 1/2 pint of Jim Beam, part of a fifth of Camaya coffee liquor, Coruba dark rum and Sambuca. A bottle of Egri Bikave'r (Bull's Blood of Eger Hungarian wine). A 12 pack of Miller lite in the frig.

Had more Jim but it doesn't last long around here!!

The bottle for the rigger's save is a great tradition. I've gotten a few jugs for some saves but your s/o has a great collection!!! Something else I like to do is to have the "save-ee" buy him/herself and I a beverage of choice at the DZ Bar and we toast- to my pack job that worked and to the save-ee using said pack job as required!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out