skydiver30960

Dick Clark

I understand that he is an American icon, especially on New Year's Eve.

I understand that he's overcome a stroke, a terrible feat for anyone to deal with and one that I hope I never have to deal with.

I understand that for him to be on TV last year (the first new year's after his stroke) was important to him and his fans.

But to have him there again this year was just sad. I really felt bad for the guy. The worst part was when he couldn't even keep up with the countdown. He's had a good run, let's give him a break.

Elvisio "asleep by 12:02 AM" Rodriguez

given his long term run on TV, I'm pretty sure without ity he would have nothing, so for him he HAS to be there
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I could tell he was struggling to speak. He's quite a bit slower getting the words out ever since the stroke, but just being able to speak at all is quite a feat, but I agree he probably should retire from TV.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban