Slappie

I forgot how good~

Captain Crunch cereal is! This is the BOMB! Eating it this morning brings back so many memories of sitting on the floor in front of the TV on Saturday mornings enthralled with the cartoons munching on my bowl of Capt Crunch. Getting that super sugar high feeling only meth addicts know.

What was your favorite cereals as a kid?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Pity about the utter destruction to the roof of one's mouth it does [:/]

How so? I've eaten literally tonnes (spelt so you could understand it) of the stuff and I've not had any ill effects. Well except a sugar high crash about 30 mins after eating a bowl. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Try it without MILK!B|

I'm at the office so now bowl of milk here. Just straight from the ziplock baggy. :o

I'm at the office so now bowl of milk here. Just straight from the ziplock baggy. :o

That explains the flashback to Saturday morning cartoons at a minimum. Eating dry cereal out of a plastic baggie?! I'm surprised you're not throwing a temper tantrum in honor of your daycare's naptime! :S:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Grape Nuts - good stuff . . .

And still is my all time favorite.

But for sweet - I liked Cookie Crunch and Count Chokula.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I love Grape Nuts heated up in the microwave.

Sugar Smacks are another staple for the sugar crazed youth of yesteryear. :)

I can eat an entire box of Cap n Crunch! That shit is the bestest!!!! I do get the raw palate too... if you suck on them for a while before chewing it helps.

Other fav's.... Honeycomb, Sugar Pops, and Cookie Crisp...

Usual breakfast... Grape nuts with yogurt.

However nothing beats.... blueberry waffles served in bed! :)
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Who could forget Fruit Loops----with that oh so real fruit flavor.

That's kind of an ironic choice from you. Fruit Loops :D:D

I liked Golden Grahams when I was younger.

For some reason, we were allowed to have Golden Grahams and Honey Nut Cheerios in the house, but not all the other sweet cereals like Cap'n Crunch, Honeycomb, Froot Loops, Trix, Count Chocula, etc...

It was as if my mom thought that cereals jointly marketed to adults and kids were somehow less sugar-bombish.:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Maybe thats why I am gay!!! You figured it out....they put something in Fruit Loops. And there is something very phalic about Tucan Sam's beak.
"Political change which ran ahead of social and psychological development was at best useless and at worst dangerous."
--George Eliot

Maybe thats why I am gay!!! You figured it out....they put something in Fruit Loops. And there is something very phalic about Tucan Sam's beak.

Ok my thread has taken a turn down the Keith highway. :D

I think I need to meet this "Kieth" person.

Keith's not a person. He's a Homo. Just look at his profile. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I think I need to meet this "Kieth" person.

Keith's not a person. He's a Homo. Just look at his profile. :D

ZOMG!! I AM FUCKING ON THE FLOOR!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D