Scoop

Judgement night - Mike Patton, Mr Bungle, Fantomas, FNM, Tomahawk etc

Take it back... take it back now! :D

I've only just discovered Tomahawk but they rock too. Fantomas and Mr Bungle not my cup of tea really.

TOMAHAWK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZVTsx_MKLA
FANTOMAS cape fear: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_aHjaoABWA
FAITH NO MORE: gentle art of making enemies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJAX_JSe9Wk

I'm another vote for Mr. Bungle.

I can listen to anything from Mozart to Napalm Death. Put country on my radio and die! Country music is the most fake shit ever. Worse then the dorks from American Idol. :|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

To be fair, pulling one song off of California and expecting it to be representative of Mr. Bungle if roughly equivalent to drawing a line on a piece of paper and expecting the reader to extrapolate the blueprint of the pentagon.

Edited to add: even if it is a great song. ;)

I should start a poll: "Is California one of the five best albums ever, in any genre?" :D

Actually, I think I like the self titled "Mr. Bungle" album better... may be because I first heard them in the early 90's and listened to it for several years before California came along.

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

I was a tough sell, too. My friends kept telling me that California was the better album, and I kept telling them they were crazy. The self titled album just has a certain nostalgia for me. But eventually I succumbed. As much as the self titled album holds a dear place in my heart, I do believe that California is musically the better album.

But I definitely won't shit on your opinion. It's like having to pick which is better, a blowjob, or a blowjob.

I should start a poll: "Is California one of the five best albums ever, in any genre?" :D

Actually, I think I like the self titled "Mr. Bungle" album better... may be because I first heard them in the early 90's and listened to it for several years before California came along.

I concur. I thought it was one of the best albums I ever heard. All were brilliant musicians. A band of mine tried playing "Love is a Fist" but we could never get the timing quite right,

My wife is hotter than your wife.