Swoopyswoop

Anybody else have a crappy weekend

I just pulled off an 18 hour shift friday, a 20 hour shift saturday and another 20 hours shift that i just ended this morning at 11:00. The local bar opened at 10 here, im going to get drunk and sleep all day until tomorrow afternoon. I then have to get up wednesday afternoon and start it all over again for what will be a most disasterous week. I have to deal with 3 employees that can barely tie there shoes, havent showered in at leats a week, and one ex employee who was released last week and continues to harrass me about his job. The bar sounds better and better with each sentence.

"when I die, I want to go like my grandfather while im sleeping, not like the passengers riding in the car with me
Swoopster
A.S.S. #6 Future T.S.S holder

Mine sucked... But, then again, the weather sucked on Saturday, and on a beautiful Sunday I had to work...

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Friday and Saturday sucked, but the weather cleared on Sunday so I was able to go get 6 good swoop-pratice/training hop-n-pop jumps with some gates setup.

Life was good, except now I have a reasonably bad chest cold for some reason.[:/]
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."