wildcard451

Holy Bridezilla....

Me. If I ever get married, it'll be me, him and the guy saying "do you take ..."

No frills is the way to go.

Yeah... if I ever get married then it'll totally be up to the girl to decide what's going to happen... I'll just do what I'm told... :D:D

eidted to add: but I like the way you're thinking... ;)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

The $64,000 question ... what was the cleaning lady's name???

:D;):D:D:D

Good on ya, Squeak. THAT'S the wedding to have!

:)
'Shell

Her name was and still IS MADE pronounced MAR-DAYB| she also remember us by name when we went back to celebrate our 1st anneversary one year later (well DUH):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

So Shell Bell, suck on a walt posting:P:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I will never understand why people care so much about everything being "perfect" for a wedding. It's one overly expensive party that noone else really cares about or will remember.

If i ever get married, it will be on a beach somewhere. No fuss of any kind.

It's good to not have a "perfect" wedding day...it symbolizes how imperfect and unpredictable marriage can be, and usually is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Me. If I ever get married, it'll be me, him and the guy saying "do you take ..."

No frills is the way to go.

Yeah... if I ever get married then it'll totally be up to the girl to decide what's going to happen... I'll just do what I'm told... :D:D

eidted to add: but I like the way your thinking... ;)

Are you proposing to me ...???

:D:D:D:D:D

:P
'Shell

first you make her feel loved and like you want to marry her, then you run? how cruel

psh - what kind of man ARE you... :P
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

first you make her feel loved and like you want to marry her, then you run? how cruel

did not... :S

Women... :|

oh come on what kind of woman would i be if i didn't mess with your head, at least a little bit

:P

:P:P:P
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

on ...????>

not really... :P

And I HATE how that i c o n goes PURPLE and all BIG when I type it!

and at least you see it... I don't even see the Icon since my firewall software recognizes it as an advert and blocks is (therefore it goes away... unless I cheat and write it like this: Icon

oh edited to add: I am not a tease... I never said anything about proposing... just that I like the way you're thinking wrt a wedding... nice and simple... :P;)

A virginal one:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

and at least you see it... I don't even see the Icon since my firewall software recognizes it as an advert and blocks is (therefore it goes away... unless I cheat and write it like this: Icon

oh edited to add: I am not a tease... I never said anything about proposing... just that I like the way you're thinking wrt a wedding... nice and simple... :P;)

At least I can see it go purple and big?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ahha .. figured it out. You cheat and put in italics in the middle. (everyone else watching, take that a run with it!):P

I should be wounded that you're not proposing but I'm not. But you're still a tease!

:P:D:D
'Shell

[replyI should be wounded that you're not proposing but I'm not. But you're still a tease!

Why... I've never even met you...

though I am still trying to locate saskatoons and figure out the logistics to transport a pie to LP this summer... :$

[replyI should be wounded that you're not proposing but I'm not. But you're still a tease!

Why... I've never even met you...

though I am still trying to locate saskatoons and figure out the logistics to transport a pie to LP this summer... :$

If you're going to be in LP, let me know and I'll bring a Saskatoon pie down there!

I promise!!!

:)
'Shell