LisaM

My turn

A kindergarten teacher was explaining to her class that she was an Indianapolis Colts fan. She asked her students if they were Colts fans. Now, the kids didn't know what a Colts fan was, but surely they all wanted to be one too, so all the kids' hands shot up, that is, all but one.

So, the teacher asked little Miss Suzie, "Why aren't you a Colts fan?"

And little Suzie proclaimed, "Because I'm a Chicago Bears Fan!"

"And why are you a Chicago Bears fan?" the teacher asked.

"Because my mom and dad are Chicago Bears fans"

So the teacher replied, "Well, that's no reason t obe a Bears fan. What if your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, then what would you be?"

And little Miss Suzie promptly replied, "Then I'd be an Indianapolis Colts fan!"
This ad space for sale.

It's a decent start.

I figured it out. Well sort of.

Ever have one of those gruff people who always sound pissed off? Well I am dealing with one lately. I told him to call me anytime yesteday if he needed help with the system I work on. I told him "I'm here til 3:30". Sure enough he calls at 3:20 and needs help. Keeps me here late and then when he says bye he sounds all pissed off.

First thing this morning I have a voicemail from him, "If you're still here call me" sounding all pissed off again. I don't understand what part of "I leave at 3:30" is hard to understand.

He just alwasy sounds pissed off but I am having a hard time not taking it personally.

Phew.....

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

"Cheer me Up"

.... so this lady rushes into her home and calls out loudly as she enters.......
"pack the bags,,,, I won the lottery!!!!!"B|B|

a mans' voice replies,,,,," GREAT!!,,,,should i pack for the mountains??? or pack for the beach????"

she says,,,,
"I don't care...... just GET OUT!!!!!" :o:DB|;);)

jimmy

Still after 32 years my wife will say it is not what you say it is how you say it ... tone. Most guys are clueless to what tone we use. Well, at least I am.

Perhaps a sit down would help. Otherwise you're getting stewed, and he has no clue he is making you angry. At least I guess he doesn't. But just in case ...

steveOrino

Here ya go.............

Ed Zachary Disease

A woman was very distraught over the fact that she had not had a date or any sex for over 5 years. She was afraid she might have something wrong with her, so she decided to seek the medical expertise of the well known Chinese sex therapist, Dr. Chang.

Upon entering the examination room, Dr. Chang said, "OK, take off awe your crose." The woman did as she was told.

"Now, get down and craw reery, reery fass to odderside of room." Again, the woman did as she was instructed.

Dr. Chang then said, "OK, now craw reery, reery fass back to me." As she did, Dr. Chang shook his head slowly. "Your probrem vewy bad. You haf Ed Zachary Disease. Worse case I ever see. Dat why you not haf dates or sex."

The woman asked anxiously, "Oh my God, Dr. Chang, what is Ed Zachary Disease?"

Dr. Chang sighed deeply and replied, "Ed Zachary Disease is when your face look Ed Zachary rike your ass."
:D:D:D

Noooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!! M.P.F.C.