SkydiveStMarys

Salsa & Chips

Yeah, really cool for all the people who are trying to get healthy. >:(
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Stop it. You're making me hungry and I have to wait until after Saturday's FJC before I can eat.

Speaking of salsa..where the hell has Salsa John been? Haven't heard a peep out of him in ages.

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Savin my appetite to BBQ tonight. Ribeye and grilled asparagus with garlic mashed potatoes some chocolate cake and ice cream for desert

I love sala & chips, but this menu has me droolin'!
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

Ohhhhhh, yum. What time should we all show up?

5 pm sharp! Then off to the Tunnel to play and then to the Bent Prop for refreshments;)

*Sigh.* WHY, oh WHY do I have to be in Colorado right now???? A meal like that, tunnel time, AND the Bent Prop?? That's just too sweet a deal.
TPM Sister #102

Savin my appetite to BBQ tonight. Ribeye and grilled asparagus with garlic mashed potatoes some chocolate cake and ice cream for desert

I love sala & chips, but this menu has me droolin'!

Yeah, no kidding. I need more than an hour and 10 minutes to get there, though.
TPM Sister #102

Yeah, no kidding. I need more than an hour and 10 minutes to get there, though.

OK, I'll save the BBQ for Sat. and just go to the Tunnel and BP. That should give you time:ph34r:

But, but . . . I LOVE the tunnel and BP, too! We have to do it ALL. Get Mick to coach. Mick is a sweetheart.
TPM Sister #102

This is my favorite salsa EVER:

Habanero Garlic by Pain Is Good.

Hot as hell but it has 1000X more favor than anything else you can purchase in the supermarket.

http://www.originaljuan.com/ssl/shopping/products/?pg=74af6071-7f0f-4c3a-82ef-6a097b911891
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Awesome! Where do you find that? I like spicy. I also like Frontera's salsa (sun-dried-tomato-something), which isn't spicy at ALL but has great flavor.

I edited to include the mail order link. It is cheaper online, hotsauce stores seem to be a rip off because most people don't know better.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P