legalize1966

S&TA Appointments

No one has ever been "bared" or banned for that matter.

Some people are just babies who can't get over themselves.

Mike and Chuck both called to offer Matt a chance to see the DZ operate for himslef. He never showed.

I was! But that's fine with me, I wouldn't go there anyway.
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Actually, you where invited on here many times and never accepted the offers.

Paiser is the one who banned me from jumping there. And I get plenty of jumps, so, no worries there. In addition to that, I practice what I preach, so no, I wouldn't go to any DZ affiliated with sLyride.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

No one has ever been "bared" or banned for that matter.

Some people are just babies who can't get over themselves.

Mike and Chuck both called to offer Matt a chance to see the DZ operate for himslef. He never showed.

There is a flaw in your memory.
The second weekend the DZ was open I did go out as I was invited by several folks. Upon arrival I was infiormed by Mike Paiser I was not allowed to be there, I was "an unsafe skydiver and am banned". We adjurned to his office and discussed it very polite and proffesional. He had four points, he claimed made me unsafe. Of those points I was never actually involved in directly, he was involved directly in two of them.

As I left the DZ that day, still banned and according to Mike "all ratings suspended" as well. I spoke to Chuck for about two minutes, Mike hovered the whole time we spoke and Chuck and I both didn't rehash what Mike had done.

Upon filing my greivance with the RD (about the ratings suspended part) I waited to see what would happen and infomred the two DZ's I usaully jumped at and both said as the RD said I was NOT suspended they had no issues with me and laughed at the "Unsafe" label.

It took over a month but Mike did finally call and appologize for over stepping and incorrectly banning me and suspending me.

During that month Chuck and I talked two or three times and e-mailed the about same. We do not see eye to eye about the Corporations Marketing, as most do not. I did offer to help him understand and follow the CAO rules that the members of Ft Campbell would subject to. He passed.

As soon as the appology from Mike came out , Chuck called and said "do not come out as your a negative vibe I do not want at the DZ".

So yes there is at least one "banning". But as it seems your now permanetly in Waverly this is mute. By the way Paiser is still an S&TA, of what DZ I do not know, but he is.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

The whole story is hard to believe. Since no one at the DZ agrees with you, I will call it an out right lie.

Chuck said it never went down that way.
Mike said he never did any such thing.
There is no mention in the USPA BOD meetings minutes.
No other staff member supports your story but they do support the DZ's version.

Is Mike a USPA Poster Boy for S&TA? NO!
But you think your better? That is laughable.
I have yet to find ONE person that thinks your a good S&TA and that USPA supports your appointment and tenure.

If you find ONE person, I will take back the previous statement and the following one and well: Maybe you should be thinking about a new sport to try and stifle?

The whole story is hard to believe. Since no one at the DZ agrees with you, I will call it an out right lie.

Chuck said it never went down that way.
Mike said he never did any such thing.
There is no mention in the USPA BOD meetings minutes.
No other staff member supports your story but they do support the DZ's version.

Is Mike a USPA Poster Boy for S&TA? NO!
But you think your better? That is laughable.
I have yet to find ONE person that thinks your a good S&TA and that USPA supports your appointment and tenure.

If you find ONE person, I will take back the previous statement and the following one and well: Maybe you should be thinking about a new sport to try and stifle?

As I understand it, when Paiser got sLyride in to Clarksville, he made up a list of area jumpers that were not allowed to be present in any way at the airport and/or DZ, then he posted it in the office or somewhere that it could be publicly seen. I have been told about this "List" early on by 4 local jumpers who have jumped at Outlaw during their Shenanigans at Clarksville. One of them also told me that Matt was on this list as well and that was before I knew who Matt was.
To support this, I still have the certified letter that Paiser mailed me that told me that I was barred from "His" skydiving operations. That was before he got sLyride into Clarksville and about the same time of his failed attempt at the "Clarksville Skydiving Association", but not long before he got sLyride into Clarksville.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

OK One person who actually knows Matt.
If you think he is so good look at the people he has stood up for and signed off as earned qualifications!

Mike may not follow all the BSR's like an automaton but at least if he signs off on a PRO rating, License or Instructional Rating it is 100% accurate.

This is about S&TA appointments and USPA trying to appoint a person who doesn't even go to the DZ as an S&TA for the same DZ.

The guy they did not keep appointed kept things from getting out of control safety wise and ran a better DZ than almost all I have been too. S&TA's have no roll in how a DZ gets tandem customers.

This event just shows how USPA and its minions are focused on a witch hunt and not on the sport.

And still no one has been able to answer my questions.

Thanks Lt.

Legalize, no one needs to answer your questions. Rather your fomer S&TA should be the one answering questions. At the Very least his S&TA appointment should be revoked for life and the 3 I-I's should be suspended as T-I's for no less than 12 months.
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Fain said he was investigating possible sites for a drop zone for the group as required, but found no safe possibilities due to location of local farming operations surrounding the airport grounds. There is a possibility the group could use legal action to gain access, according to Fain; however the board would have the option of placing restrictions on operations that would protect property and safety.

Mr. Fain and the Murray Calloway County Airport Board of Directors are in for a rude awaking from the FAA!
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

I am not Chuckie and this is news to me. I have not been to the DZ since the weekend before this meeting in the article. It would be sad if we moved again, but I guess the nay sayers just keep tracking the DZ down and misinforming the FBO's.

Matt what is Mike supposed to answer too? he didn't do any thing wrong.

If noone does anything wrong, why do you have to move all the time?
Oh, everyone else is against the poor guys huh.
Remember the joke about the two guys walking up on a pile of dog poo...
If it looks, smells, and acts like it: it probably is.
And noone wants that in their pool...
lt
tom #90 #54 #08 and now #5 with a Bronze :-)

If noone does anything wrong, why do you have to move all the time?
Oh, everyone else is against the poor guys huh.
Remember the joke about the two guys walking up on a pile of dog poo...
If it looks, smells, and acts like it: it probably is.
And noone wants that in their pool...
lt

From the Murray news report, it appears their reputation preceeds them. They can only screw over so many airports before the word gets around. FBO's do communicate amongst themselves. Mr Fain has very valid concerns.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

I read the report and did not see it that way.

But this is a thread about S&TA's, NOT Skyride.

I find it amazing that the FBO's seem know "every thing" about us before we even get there. Amazing that they seem to know about any little thing you think is wrong.

Maybe evry thing that has been posted here where you had to be the center of attention can be moved the worthless "What can we do.." thread or the trash.

I read the report and did not see it that way.

But this is a thread about S&TA's, NOT Skyride.

I find it amazing that the FBO's seem know "every thing" about us before we even get there. Amazing that they seem to know about any little thing you think is wrong.

Maybe evry thing that has been posted here where you had to be the center of attention can be moved the worthless "What can we do.." thread or the trash.

Well,, What can I say, this is your thread, you started the thread, and it's about your sLyride DZ's issue with the S&TA situation and Matt not being allowed to jump at your sLyride DZ because he has morals and ethics which makes him someone that you and your followers would not want to be associated with because he will not only assure that the BSR's and FAR's are followed, but he could be a speedbump for the sLyride scam.

And Chuck, As for the FBO's knowing about you and your DZ, as I said earlier, your reputation for screwing airports preceeds you, so, not only are you screwing airports, your screwing yourselves, and the whole skydiving community.

As for this not being the sLyride thread, you are correct, It is not, but, it is about a sLyride DZ, and It don't look to me like it's getting very far off topic. We're not going in to the sLyride scam and the thousands of fraudulent websites and all the people who have been screwed. You don't see me posting the Sharks, Cruise Ships and Wind tunnel sites in here, I did that in the appropriate thread.

This whole thread is about an S&TA issue at what happens to be a sLyride DZ and that DZ's effort to shun a good S&TA from their DZ. Your effort is to keep a good S&TA out of your DZ which places you and your DZ in a position of being anti USPA, but yet you want them to help your DZ.

So I guess the question is,, And your point is?????
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org