unformed

The Improv Story Thread!

Just then the fire dept showed up.... rushing in with thier hoses in hand Typicalfish said "I have come to save the day"

Many single women were pleased. :|

None of them realized the only fire he'd be extinguishing would be their loofah.

So the REAL firefighter, Dave, showed up. B| -And put out the flames, yadda yadda yadda....

And immediately took a liking to Jaye, but alas Joe stood between them.

And since Joe happened to be there, and had military training to catch bad guys, he went after the homeless guy in the truck! :o
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

As johnny came downstairs, relieved of his terror and urge to urinate in the shower, he inquired what the man was doing. "Watching a movie," replied the man.

"I don't care about the movie. Why are you drinking my beer?" Johnny asked.
This ad space for sale.

The man's face began to redden with embarrassment. "I'm afraid I have a bit of a drinking problem," the man said.

"You're damn right you do!" replied johnny. "Get your fat ass off my couch and out of my house!!!"
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Johnny exclaimed, "He saves the stupid princess with his brother Luigi. Now, will you please get the FUCK out of my house?"
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

"How dare you speak to a stranger like that in my house!" shouts his mother, standing in the open doorway. "Go to your room right now, young man!"

So he goes to his room, gets out his dress, wig, and big ass butcher knife and heads towards the shower...! :o
~Jaye

A frustrated Johnny storms up the stairs in what is not all that far from a temper tantrum. Meanwhile, Johnny's mother sits down next to the salesman, still sitting on the couch, engulfed by the drama that is unfolding on the television screen.

"Is that a supperware container in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?" asks Johnny's mother in a suggestive and somewhat seductive voice. With all attention still aimed at the tv, the salesman bluntly replies, "that's a piece of supperware," as he reaches into his pans and pulls out the commercial sized storage container.

The mother, named Catrina, walked over to the microwave, but found, instead, a pile of burnt metal schrapnel. As Johnny inched closer, the man on the couch cried out, scared from a shocking moment in the movie.

"Um, ya, I was just trying it on," stammered Johnny.

I'll leave you with that. I'm off to the DZ!!! WOO HOO TO HALF DAYS!!!

Edit to change my part of the story...

"Karma!! What is it, boy?" little Billy (who had been standing on the porch) asked.

"WOOF!! Woof-woof WOOF!" Karma barked back.

"What's that you say? Icon is in trouble? The Supperware truck and a homeless guy? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, KARMA?!" Billy yelled angrily...
~Jaye

"Karma!! What is it, boy?" little Billy (who had been standing on the porch) asked.

"WOOF!! Woof-woof WOOF!" Karma barked back.

"What's that you say? Icon is in trouble? The Supperware truck and a homeless guy? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, KARMA?!" Billy yelled angrily...

And she looks over the horizon that Karma came from and said - what is fir ginty?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun