wildfan75

Weekend Numbers 2/17-2/18

Hey John!

How the hell are ya!?? We'll be up that way for sure in August, the weekend of 8/17 and 8/18, then heading down the coast to do the family vacation thing @ Cannon Beach. We'll keep ya posted!

You know you can always come to Utah for a visit...!!! :P I think I know a few people who will fly with ya!! B|

We're heading down to Mesquite for the sweetheart boogie this weekend...John is gettin his 500!!

I'm looking forward to flying with you all again! I learned SO MUCH last summer!!!

Have a great week! :)
To borrow a line from Squeak...MY LIFE ROCKS!! HOW'S YOURS??!!!

One jump, a few firsts:

1. New DZ - Calhan, CO
2. First jump from a C207
3. First landing in a cow pasture...had to watch out for all of the pies!

Firsts for me as well:
1st solo jumps in CO
1st snow landings
1st jumps with my new Mamba

tried to sitfly a couple of times, but didn't even come close. I don't like how the rental rig seemed to flap away from my back so much, and I had a hard time maintaing stablilty in anything except a belly position.

The landings were ok tho!! :)

Rental/student gear may not be the wisest choice to be trying to freefly in. Talk to your/a instructor before attempting to freefly in any gear that you are not 100% sure is freefly friendly. I got this advice early on and after watching many many premie's adn actually having one I am glad I listened to that advice. but as always talk to an instructor who knows the gear your abpout to put your life on the line with :)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.