LisaM

For you water drinkers

I heard on the radio this morning that there is a new bottled water out there called Bling. Comes from some Mountain Spring somewhere. (bullshit I say) Where I come from there are mountain springs everywhere. Anyway this stuff is going for $75 a bottle. Anybody that would pay that for a bottle of water should have their head examined. I find it very hard to buy water at any price.

here is the website

http://www.blingh2o.com/

that ass just might make me consider buying a bottle!

If anything, there's no reason NOT to drink it.

hyponatremia, for starters.

You have to drink an awful lot of water under very specific conditions to get to the point where that's anything to worry about.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I always thought it only happened if you drank a TON of water and did a lot of activity (like during a marathon)....but then a girl here died at that radio thing. I learned that you only have to drink a gallon of water to feel the effect of (and possibly die from) hyponatremia.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" ~Adam Savage

But still it's not a reason not to drink much water in a day - basically you'd have to drink enough to get the salt levels in your blood totally unbalanced. Here's some info on hyponatremia... should give people an idea what to look out for... (page 3 in particular)

http://www.webmd.com/content/article/106/108355.htm
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke