sartre

That's ridiculous

No, it's not a democracy.

But come on, some times it's ok to admit that a greenie can just plain be wrong.:S

Oh, that's right. No it isn't.[:/]

No but if everyone started bashing everyone for everything they did....

We need to be adults here...sheesh.

Mommy mommy joe called me a bitch :S
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

From the forum rules:

Generally speaking, moderators will endeavor to provide fair warning regarding behavior that might warrant their intervention. Failure to heed warnings from the moderators is grounds for suspension of posting privileges. We do however reserve the right to remove any post when these rules are abused or policies violated without prior notice or explanation. If you repeatedly violate any of these rules or otherwise seek to disrupt the board then the administrators can suspend your posting privileges or disable your account at their discretion.

Also:

Any abuse directed at our volunteer moderation team in the forums or via private message, including defying the moderators to suspend or ban a member, may result in an immediate suspension or ban. "Gripe" threads about any action from a moderator including "Where did my post go?" posts will be removed.

Y'all really need to read the rules.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Any abuse directed at our volunteer moderation team in the forums or via private message, including defying the moderators to suspend or ban a member, may result in an immediate suspension or ban. "Gripe" threads about any action from a moderator including "Where did my post go?" posts will be removed.

Y'all really need to read the rules.

that wasn't abuse, not even remotely :D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yvonne and Squeak,

I brought this thread back from the Recycle Bin just to make sure you don't live with this idea in your mind that Andy has been seriously wronged by some evil mod. Both of you were quick to jump to Andy's defense, and while I find the whole idea of sticking up for your friend quite noble, just make sure you know what you're talking about.

Andy was out of line. Andrea acted well within the rules and this is not his first warning or offense. When we decide on the action we take, we look back at the history of the user and quite frankly, if he was lily-white this might have looked different.

Each and every gripe thread he posted after that was simply against the rules. I invite every one (in the rules) to send me a PM when you think you've been wronged by a mod. Believe me, I have no problem reversing a decision they've made. Andy chose not to do so. Instead, he chose to try and create threads as fast as they got removed and cap it by insulting the moderator.

He got a PM from me and instead of saying, "Yup - I could have done it better" he chose to make sure I understand he doesn't "give a fuck".

So, we'll take it from there. You two should just make sure you don't labor under the impression or spread the notion that he got wronged somehow. I suggest you feel free to pick this up with me via PM rather than fall into the same trap. :S
Safe swoops
Sangiro