karenmeal

I got a ticket!

Ok Squeak.

You found me out. Good for you.

I'm a kid killer, yeah, that's me. All those dead baby jokes? I invented them.

Get a life man, it's not the freaking speaker's forum. I'm not going to show up to court and say I didn't do it. If I go to court it will be to say look, I've got a really good record of driving safely, I thought the speed limit was higher than it actually was, my bladder was about to explode, I'm sorry. I would never intentionally endanger the lives of children, I completely deserve to get ticketed for this. If they take pity on me as a poor college student and lower the amount I have to pay, then that would be really great.

If they say no, then fine. That is OK by me. But I seriously am broke, and I am a safe driver.

So back off with your implications about who I am or am not.>:(

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

Also stating that yiu were busting to go to the toilet, would indicate the your attentions were not FULLY focussedd on driving, so speeding and lack of concentration, to me at least, do not equate to safe, non-endangering driving habits.

I had been stuck in fucking traffic waiting for an exit to come along for AN HOUR!!!!!!!!! What in the fuck was I supposed to do?! Piss my pants to keep the kids safe?

And by the way.. let me highlight the fact that I thought I was only going 2 mph over the speed limit.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

So back off with your implications about who I am or am not.>:(

I'm not implying anything of your character at all.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
I'm only highlighting inconsistancies in your argument for speeding.
There really are no excuses, if you are speeding, your are either conciously doing it or not concentrating enought to be aware of the local speed limit. And I will assume most are aware that ignorance of the law is no excuse.

As I said, I often go slightly above the speed limit, but i never try to find excuses for it. If i get caught I wear it.
But that's also just me:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I don't know how they clocked me..

I think I will go to court and just be honest. Maybe they will take pity on me being a poor college student since I have a clean record otherwise.

20mph limit ? Even for a school zone ? so where was this, Marysville ? I know sheriff Bart has some real no-shit year 'round school zones up your way.

But it is still worshington, mebbe you could offer the judge some white lightnin' or chewin' tabaccy ?

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !