LisaH

Grand Canyon Skyway

Not for us Lisa. Will they allow rigs? Just as optional safety equipment of course.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

NO way in hell!! I am freaked out being on the top floors of skyscrapers. There is no way i could possibly walk through that thing.

Not even if you hold my hand? :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'll walk with you

:$ Not sure that would help...but i might be willing to try.

You can do it babe, you can do it. I'll stand on the railing side.

where a rig
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I'll walk with you
------------------------------------------------------
Not sure that would help...but i might be willing to try.
where a rig

Well since i have a javelin with no RSL, my rig is "unairworthy"

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I'll walk with you

:$ Not sure that would help...but i might be willing to try.

where a rig

Very illegal ...but you might be able to pass it off as a backpack. They might change the rules if they see that it saved your life when you fell overboard :P
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Have a javelin with the skyhook, Don't know if that is airworthy as the skyhook osn't TSO'd i don't think.lol on the javelin anyways
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

thats pretty cool , Teh glass floor at the CN Tower is a cool one too

The first time I went up when the floor was newly installed people were all standing around the edge looking at it. There were a few people walking on it but for the most part walking on the frame not the glass. Well I being the adventurous type and a shit disturber took a couple steps and a big jump. Man it makes a cool thud sound :D well you should have seen how fast some people moved to get off that thing :ph34r: then the looks I got was not the most friendly type. So I thought it would be best to go else where for a while (at least till the group of people have changed over so I could repeat) :D

Another time same situation people standing around the edge but not many really on it. Well a couple of kids were on the glass calling there mom to come see. Well she makes here way through the crowd get’s to her kids and asks what is it? Not realizing she is on a glass floor. Well the kids point out look. As she looks down she freaks and jumps back off the glass. She wasn’t afraid of heights she chastised the kids that some one might have been able to see up her dress:S (Oh yes I did the jump routine again. It’s kind of the thing I do when taking people there the response are always entertaining )
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

Man it makes a cool thud sound :D well you should have seen how fast some people moved to get off that thing :ph34r: then the looks I got was not the most friendly type. So I thought it would be best to go else where for a while (at least till the group of people have changed over so I could repeat) :D

One of these days:

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/freakish/window.asp

Someone else who loved the crowds reaction and the loud thump his impact made.

lol Ya I rember that one well if id dose happen I'll just have to get a good track and see if I can make it to Front street then reverse the proccess Thump! people run and a crowd forms :ph34r:
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."