RastaRicanAir

FECK YEHH!! The World's Best Drinking Music LIVE in ATLANTA

FOINALLY!! St. Patty has answered my annual prayers, and is sending FLOGGING MOLLY to the Roxy, MONDAY MARCH, 12.

(Actually, my true prayer was to have them play at Dublin, but St. Patty told me to "lay off the focking Murphy's Stout!")

Still, a frothy mug of Hardcore Irish Roots Punk is the best Dublin Boogie warm-up I can imagine. Please do join me for some Drunken Lullabies.

If nothing else, it's a great opportunity to acquaint yourself wih the music I'll be forcing everyone to listen to at the Dublin Boogie. B|:D
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

FOINALLY!! St. Patty has answered my annual prayers, and is sending FLOGGING MOLLY to the Roxy, MONDAY MARCH, 12.

(Actually, my true prayer was to have them play at Dublin, but St. Patty told me to "lay off the focking Murphy's Stout!")

Still, a frothy mug of Hardcore Irish Roots Punk is the best Dublin Boogie warm-up I can imagine. Please do join me for some Drunken Lullabies.

If nothing else, it's a great opportunity to acquaint yourself wih the music I'll be forcing everyone to listen to at the Dublin Boogie. B|:D

Shit I might just make my way down to see them been wanting to for ages but they havent been to my neck of the woods
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

...Even if you are going to get drunk and belligerent! :P

The word is Irish!

And it's General Admission. We can each buy our own tickets and hook up somewhere.

$21 + a $6.65 "Because We're Ticketmaster, F*CK YOU!" charge. If you want me to pick up yours, you'll have to guarantee your presence.
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Feck yehh! Have a great time. We missed Molly on their last trip to Seattle, but made up for it with the Dropkick Murphys. Nothing like some good Irish punk for tossing down some Guiness. B|

Damn now I need to find my Dropkick CD.

I was thinking about making St Patty's day a week long Holiday. :)
Bolas "Gonna live in my van at a parking meter in downtown Atlanta for a few days" Rodriguez
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

DAMN! Just when it was looking like me and a bunch of chicks!
Oh well. Guess I could use another dude as mosh pit backup.

Car Bomb Roll Call
RastaMcRican
Mariposa
Lauraliscious
ChaosKitty
Bolas

Don't think we can make this one, but while you're there, go ahead and raise what's left of the flag for me. :P

As soon as they make it closer than three hours away, I'm making a point of going to one of their shows.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Heads up!
14 Days and counting...

Oh shit.. did I actually agree to go out and get fucked up on a Monday night?? ;)

Don't worry, it's all in preparation for DUBLIN! We should just drink all week long...:S:D

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091