Ironmanjay

College student-Mid terms!!!

I don't know if there are any other college students coming up on finals or midterms?? FUCKIN-A. All I've been doing the last 3 days is studying. No jumping, no fun, just nose to book. Man this better pay off.
I'm totally jonesing for a jump too, it was perfect weather in northern california this weekend too[:/]
Well I got keep my nose to the grindstone and get back to it
Later

I haven't jumped since mid December... I've spent the last several months focusing on school... that and winter here prevented me from traveling to skydive in the last few months.

I finished my program last week and graduate on thursday...

And hopefully I'll make it back into the air this comming weekend.

Be patient the sky isn't going anywhere and will be there when you're free again... :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Would ya like some cheese with that whine? :ph34r:

You know I'm in the same hell you are... Did an informative speech a couple hours ago (I think I did good!). I really should be writing cheat cards for tomorrow's history mid-term or doing math homework or doing spanish homework, but instead I'm drinking a beer and posting on here.

It's a good thing I'm smart. :D

Lessee. Last week it was an exam in Physiology on Tuesday, a timed English essay writing on Wednesday, and an exam in Microbiology on Thursday.

This week it's only a quiz or two in Micro.

Next week, I have two lab practicum exams on the 29 - in physio in the morning and micro in the evening on the same damned day.

Then Easter break.

Then the week I come back to school, I've got two exams in physio and micro, and a 10 page research paper for English on the 15th of April.

So yeah, I know where you're coming from. I've had my nose in a book for three weeks, and expect to be nose-in-book for at least that long before there isn't anything pressing or looming. Of course, I've probably missed a scheduled exam, so things might change for the worse.

Unlike Lisa, I'm not smart. That's why I have to study as hard as I can.[:/]

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I just completed finals. One more quarter left for undergrad! Woo!

I can totally feel your pain, being torn between good skydiving weather and the need to study. I actually moved from Northern California to Seattle specifically because of the rainy weather that happens to coincide with the school year. I dropped out of school once due to skydiving, I didn't want it to happen a second time.

Weird reason to move.. but it has worked.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

4?

Geez.. my school actually has rules against that happening. The maximum amount that you can have at the UW is 2. If you find out that you have 3 + it is your responsibility to contact the professor and they must make alternate arrangments with you. 'Course, you have to do that early in the quarter.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

Unlike Lisa, I'm not smart. That's why I have to study as hard as I can.

Ya missed the ;). I'm far from being so smart that I don't have to study hard! I suppose I could back off a bit and still get passing grades, but like you I've set the bar for myself quite a bit higher than "passing."

I will claim being smart enough to know when it's time to take a break from packing my brain, though.

Oh well, only three more tests to go and it's spring break. Too bad I have a history paper and a persuasive speech due two weeks after that... not to mention yet another Spanish test and yet another Algebra test between spring break and the paper and speech being due...

It's all good. School is way better than working a stupid dead end job for an asshole of a boss was! :D

I don't know if there are any other college students coming up on finals or midterms?? FUCKIN-A. All I've been doing the last 3 days is studying. No jumping, no fun, just nose to book. Man this better pay off.
I'm totally jonesing for a jump too, it was perfect weather in northern california this weekend too[:/]
Well I got keep my nose to the grindstone and get back to it
Later

I had my midterms about 2 weeks ago. It was messy as hell, but I got through it. 18 credit hours is no fun at all :-(
-Sutton

Thats how it's been for me all semester since it's my last semester and my classes are all hard as balls!!!! It's a struggle this semester to keep up with all the work / research / job hunting / .....and it seems like everytime I turn around I have another big exam or project due. [:/]

I feel your pain, but I see a light at the end of my tunnel in may!!!!! B|
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

I just got done with my petrology final. It took me 2.5 hours for 12 pages.

** mini rant**
He doesn't hand out study guides, he says his notes are them, well each lecture are 2 hours long, I take at least 5 pages of notes, I have so much stuff in my head I wanted to rip my hair out during the final because I couldn't think of the right answer. GGGRRRRRRRr!!! I'm just glad its over.

** rant over**

It will all be over soon :)

Heather
Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.