turtlespeed

Butt Acne!

Satire!

Ok..i'm really perturbed. I'm one of the few people that grew up without an acne problem. I still get it every now and then..but its never than like 6 or 7 a year. What really annoys me is i ONLY get them around my mushroom stamp area...when i do get them...and it blows because they take forever to get to the point that they can be popped..and the time before that point it hurts. I have one right under my right cheek...and i want to pop it so bad..but its not ready. I tried and i just ended up making my right nut swell....damn hemmoroids! I should be happy i get to pop them...but they still suck when i do...damn it! Anyone else have the same problem i have?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

around my mushroom stamp area...

now i'm really confused. i though a mushroom stamp is when you slap somebody in the face with your turgid member so as to leave a welt in the shape of a mushroom. are you saying that you break out whenever you get whacked in the face with a dick? please clarify.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

around my mushroom stamp area...

now i'm really confused. i though a mushroom stamp is when you slap somebody in the face with your turgid member so as to leave a welt in the shape of a mushroom. are you saying that you break out whenever you get whacked in the face with a dick? please clarify.

Look underneath a mushroom . . . :|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Zits rock

Yeah i know. I had a zit forming the past few days that never had a head so i kept fuckin with it and now i have a huge scab on my chin from picking at the skin. Worst part is i never did get anything fun out of it. [:/]

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Zits rock

Yeah i know. I had a zit forming the past few days that never had a head so i kept fuckin with it and now i have a huge scab on my chin from picking at the skin. Worst part is i never did get anything fun out of it. [:/]

Damn - you played with it and nothing happened?

Maybe she is losing her touch.....

I'm out of practice. Damn, wonder where i can find me a little hottie to play with...

:)
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Maybe she is losing her touch.....

I'm out of practice. Damn, wonder where i can find me a little hottie to play with...

BEEFCAKE BEEFCAKE!!
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Turtle...I hope that you will be at prairie this year so that I can examine you and give you a professional opinion about your problem. In the mean time...get some good anti-bacterial soap and quit picking!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Turtle...I hope that you will be at prairie this year so that I can examine you and give you a professional opinion about your problem. In the mean time...get some good anti-bacterial soap and quit picking!

I just happen to have the right clothes for that too.:)

Can you post a picture?

hmmm.

No, forget it.

Sometimes hair grow underneath the skin... and it feels like a pimp, but you can't press it out.
Maybe it's your case?
"We call on the common man to rise up in revolt against this evil of typographical ignorance."
http://bancomicsans.com

Zits rock

I still remember the time I had a huge bump on my chin, some 15 years ago. I kept trying to squeeze it to the point my eyes watered from the pain, but nothing would come out, even though I could see one pore was bigger than the rest. So I got a needle, heated the end with a lighter, stuck it in that pore, ouch! Then I squeezed, and an explosion of puss came flying out all over the dang mirror! :o I was awed at the spray factor! B| There was still a little bit of a bump left, so I squeezed again, and forced another gob of puss that hung on the skin outside the pore. Wiped it off, then some hydrogen peroxide to sterilize the area, and it was as if I'd never had a zit 2 days later.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban