floridadiver81

You can tell its the weekend on dz.com..

I can't be too entertaining.... I'm hanging out at the hospital waiting for babies.... Come on, baby!!

Hey, Tell 'em Hurry up! Their cutting into OUR time here!>:(:D:D:D
Edited to add pics of bribes!
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

I will try to entertain you....:DWhat do you want me to do? I can juggle hopping on one foot, sing, or I can just drink the rest of the afternoon and drunk post....:D

Well whatta ya waiting for, that works for us... Go to it!:D:D

Well, hopefully this babe will just go to FTN and not NICU or needing to bug the peds types. Just a little slow....

Well Hell, Bribe 'em with something, we'll all chip in!B|B|

nah they have just scrounged beer off me theres a difference. The only time people want to jump with me is if they want video these days. I feel so abused

Nah Shrek, we also like you for your candid humor, & the lawnmowers you hide behind!;):D:D:D:D:P Waz zup Bro?

Pretty sure i deal with stupider people than you do. [:/] It's scary to think of just how many people out there are downright dumb.

Hey, Hey, Hey sunny ! Don't talk about my kin folk like dat, when they ain't here to defend themselves!:P:P:D:D:D:D:D

Jealous ? :P:PAll da ones I wanna! I had to #%*#ing, Work all day! You're counting? You must be bored!:D

Yeah... you'd think with him being the resident, that he'd be too busy to postwhore on dz.com. But yet, I was the one slaving hard! What's up with that? :P:P (j/k.... I really do LOVE my job, and I can say that... I might be responsible for some of the stupid people out there....:):$ ... but I also might have helped the next Einstein, Curie, Watson, Crick or Franklin....

Amen to that! KBord! B| The jury's still out on whether or not the ob/gyn dropped me on my head! (that would explain alot! :P:D:D>:( )
But yea, now that you mention it what's up with that Kid? The resident's should be keepin' up with the Grind! Totem Pole Baby, Totem pole, pay up the dues young man! Get ta work 'Resi Bi-otch'!:P

It sucks having to work the weekend!

you have no idea.

WWWWAAAAHHHH!!!!!! Do you want your pacifier?? I'm working this weekend, enjoying it at a little family DZ in Oklahoma. :)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

WWWWAAAAHHHH!!!!!! Do you want your pacifier?? I'm working this weekend, enjoying it at a little family DZ in Oklahoma. :)

Oh yeah? Which one?

Glad you're getting some jumps in. It's nothing but rain this weekend here. We did go out to a charity dinner and auction Friday with some jumper friends, had a great time. Yesterday was the afternoon at the gun show and friends over for dinner. All that and wood working out in the garage is making for an okay weekend if I can't jump.:)

What sucks the most is when you are weathered out, and so you go to DZ.com on a rainy saturday afternoon to kill the boredom -
Then you find out everyone and their dogs are out jumping in places with better weather than you....
=========Shaun ==========