LisaH

A very special package arrived today :)

It is price-less, anything we get from our parents is priceless, you know, like your life!!!!

Keep it forever!!!!

Maybe he is just rubbing it in at how pissed he was that I cut pictures out of the other issues when I was a kid. :D What does he need this one for?

Dang he'd have a nice collection if it weren't for me.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Maybe he wants you to look for more cute girls...:P

There are only two pictures of girls in this issue. One is a cartoon and the other is of a girl in a bathing suit advertising "parts with appeal." :o

Actually...I cut out the pictures of the cool cars and pasted them all over my bedroom walls. :D
I was always in trouble.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

He's at the bottom of the Grand Canyon hiking right now so I can't ask.

Did he go down to the bottom of the canyon from the normal big tourist spot, or did he go into the Havasupai part of the canyon. Havasupai is the place to go, I've been there 3 times for 15 days total. This site cannot do it justice, it is that good.

http://www.havasufalls.net/
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am