BillyVance

This is what happens when....

Looks more like that was point of entry not an exit:P

Look again, all the frayed edges point outward. :P

I'm just kidding anyway. This happened over a long period of time. It's an old pair of jeans. All the white threads were still intact so it used to look like piano wire, but I ran my finger across them to break them up for the picture effect.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well, whatever it was probably isn't still in there and the phorensics dictate that the fibers were extended outward when it was withdrawn.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well, whatever it was probably isn't still in there and the phorensics dictate that the fibers were extended outward when it was withdrawn.

Oh really? Well guess what, I'm the one going skydiving tomorrow while you're at home feeling like shit and being sorry for yourself. :P

CYA! :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Oh really? Well guess what, I'm the one going skydiving tomorrow while you're at home feeling like shit and being sorry for yourself. :P

LMAO!!!! Get `em Billy!!! :D:D:D:D

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

g

I'll call you from the dropzone - a little bronchitis, strep throat and sinus infection never kept me grounded!:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

g

I'll call you from the dropzone - a little bronchitis, strep throat and sinus infection never kept me grounded!:ph34r:

You can call me at The Farm. Hans can take the call or anyone else you know there. I'll just yell "hey fucknugget" :D Nothing you say will matter. :ph34r:

Sinus infection, you say? You playing with fire jumping with that boy. B| Last time I did that I had blood running up my face from my nose in freefall. :|