grue

I just don't even know how to react to this photo *PIC*

This might help....

http://www.wired.com/gadgets/miscellaneous/news/2007/04/rescuecritters

"It's not easy being a lab rat. What's worse still is being a lab rat used for practice -- undergoing endless manhandling, injections and intubations, just so lab techs can get hands-on training. Is there no god?

To help ease the hard life of the lab rat, Craig Jones plans to release a furry, fully jointed rat mannequin, code-named "Squeekums," later this year as the newest training model in his Rescue Critters line. While Squeekums will never replace the live rats used in lab testing, it will allow technicians to learn how to handle rodents -- including safely inserting IVs and placing endotracheal tubes -- before they ever touch a real one.

Being able to help reduce the use of live animals in education and training drives Rescue Critters' president, Jones, to create the most lifelike animal training models on the market.

It's the plastic innards that make the mannequins viable stand-ins for living animals or cadavers. Disposable lungs expand the chest like a real patient's as they fill with air. An IV bag runs artificial blood into models' replica veins, allowing users to insert a needle and either inject or draw fluids.

Rescue Critters even offers an installable breath-and-heart sound simulator, which features samples digitally recorded at Cornell University's College of Veterinary Medicine. "We installed speakers so, in a simulation scenario, students place a stethoscope directly onto a mannequin, hear a breath sound or heart sound, and have to interpret what they are listening to," says Jones."
Click the link for More....
Goggles and Teeth

"You fall like a greased safe!!!"

Thats the result of Mike F. and I putting our heads together several years back when he used to work for Jump Shack. We had both done some previous work with jumping dogs and when we combined our knowledge/skill, a Program Of Instruction was developed as was the specialized equipment.Shortly there after, Mike jumped his dog from 30k feet at WFFC and later what you see there was eventually offered by CPS when Mike went to work for them.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING