stitch

Aggieland, San Marcos, or SD Houston??

I have no idea. San Marcos is the only one of those I've jumped at. Don't know if the owners in 2001 are still the owners there now.

Don't think they had much of a sense of humor though. I dunno! Aggieland might be okay, AggieDave jumps there. :P

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have no idea. San Marcos is the only one of those I've jumped at. Don't know if the owners in 2001 are still the owners there now.

Don't think they had much of a sense of humor though. I dunno! Aggieland might be okay, AggieDave jumps there. :P

Not the same owners Billy, and they didn't have a sense of humor when you guys were here cause they couldn't yell at you:P:D That and the couple having loud sex in the bunkroom in the middle of the day didn't go over real well either.:D:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Not the same owners Billy, and they didn't have a sense of humor when you guys were here cause they couldn't yell at you:P:D That and the couple having loud sex in the bunkroom in the middle of the day didn't go over real well either.:D:D:D

You remembered that??? :D:D:D:$
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You remembered that???

It was great, we were all standing there yelling for everyone else to come over and the couple had no idea that they had an audience.:D:D:D

You remembered that???

It was great, we were all standing there yelling for everyone else to come over and the couple had no idea that they had an audience.:D:D:D

All I remember is that I could feel someone banging hard on the door! :D

I gotta demo at the West Houston Airport...but might head to SDH afterwards! ;)

Yeah,Waller is looking like the best bet right now.:P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Drive the extra couple hours to Salado. Nice DZ. (granted - I haven't jumped there since the Rich Worell days, but now they have a PAC-750)

And Wendy Faulkner is the shiz-nit super CRW dog from hell. Miss ya sweety! :D

- Harvey, BASE 1232
TAN-I, IAD-I, S&TA

BLiNC Magazine Team Member

Drive the extra couple hours to Salado. Nice DZ. (granted - I haven't jumped there since the Rich Worell days, but now they have a PAC-750)

I already checked, they're only doing rocket-assist Tandems this weekend. :oB|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

You remembered that???

Geez.....I had forgotton about that Jeff until now, thanks for putting that image back in my mind:o

And for the record, we do have a sense of humor!!!

And for the record, we do have a sense of humor!!!

Of course you do, and sometimes even your wonderful husband has a great sense of humor.:D:D I was thinking more along the lines of the deaf world record event in particular.:D

Hope you guys are well and tell Phil i said hi.B|

And Wendy Faulkner is the shiz-nit super CRW dog from hell. Miss ya sweety!

Yes she is!! I had the pleasure of doing three-way CReW with her last weekend. I think I had more fun watching her do her stuff. It amazed me how fast she was right in front of me, then the next second she was zipping down my lines.

WOW!!

Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

It sure was great meeting you last weekend. Wish we could have gotten a jump in together.

Try Skydive Houston. It's a lot of fun....I think you may have better luck with the weather over there.

Haven't been to Aggieland yet, but heard great things about it.
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

There seems to be a shortage of airplanes this weekend. All we have at SSM is the 182. The Otter is still being upgraded.
Check around before you make any long drives TSR has a lot of the planes at Spaceland.

Hi Deb! We miss you!!
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

There seems to be a shortage of airplanes this weekend. All we have at SSM is the 182. The Otter is still being upgraded.
Check around before you make any long drives TSR has a lot of the planes at Spaceland.

Hi Deb! We miss you!!

Right back at ya;) Coming home by September.