skydemon2

Having a bad day?

she asked me if she could pray for me!! I looked at her shocked and said you have no idea who I am do you? She looked a little shook up as she just ran me over so I said go ahead if it will make you feel better. So she puts her arm around me and the others form a circle holding hands and say yea, lets pray!! So she starts going.....And everytime she stop they say AMEN.... it was wierd.

Lord thank you for protecting this man... "AMEN"..... Lord with you watching over this man there is nothing he cannot accomplish...... "AMEN".... Lord thank you ..... and on and on I have to admit it was a impressive prayer she rolled with it I would guess she does a lot of verbal praying or she is a preacher!! :):):)

So after I unbent a few things on the bike i was back on my little ride!

Oh, you were run over by a Jamaican baptist. That's supposed to be really good luck!!;)

Im a demon man...:P

You should have done like Kramer did while dressed up in New Jersey (Hockey team) Devil make-up...:D
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I get a fairly impressive mental image of you sliding across the hood of the van. Sounds very 1980s action-tv-show-like! I assume there is some detective agency work to be done now, pursuant to which the Jamaican woman will turn out to have some intriguing-but-clandestine rituals to perform associated with some shady criminal activity. You, of course, should have no soreness, bruises, or lasting injuries, but I'm fairly sure it must involve women with blonde, feathered hair . . . oh, and all of this can, of course, be resolved in an hour or less.
TPM Sister #102

I get a fairly impressive mental image of you sliding across the hood of the van. Sounds very 1980s action-tv-show-like! I assume there is some detective agency work to be done now, pursuant to which the Jamaican woman will turn out to have some intriguing-but-clandestine rituals to perform associated with some shady criminal activity. You, of course, should have no soreness, bruises, or lasting injuries, but I'm fairly sure it must involve women with blonde, feathered hair . . . oh, and all of this can, of course, be resolved in an hour or less.

You have been play with Roget again haven't you:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Lord thank you for protecting this man... "AMEN"..... Lord with you watching over this man there is nothing he cannot accomplish...... "AMEN".... Lord thank you ..... and on and on I have to admit it was a impressive prayer she rolled with it I would guess she does a lot of verbal praying or she is a preacher!!

WHAT...no goat scarifice?! W T F ???>:(

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

LOL--All he had to say was the part about sliding off the hood. Hmmm. I wonder if he was wearing Nikes (the ones with the swoosh on 'em).

LOL I did have my Nikes on!! How did you know :o
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Miss Cleo ran me over with her van........ No really a jamacian lady hit me with her van while I was riding my bike....... got thrown up on her hood slid across it and thrown to the ground on the other side with the bike (bicycle) landing on top of me..... I wish it would have been Miss Cleo, but she is psychic so she would have seen it coming...

Blood clot! What you complainin' fo rass? You still alive mon! Every-ting go-wen be Irie! God still love you rass! Me thinks you need a good kick in the rass!

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?