FlyinDawg

Why can't commericals use.....

I'm sure, we noticed some severals skydiving commericals on TV. Why can't they use real skydiving video instead of use computer technology to make look real one. I always knew it's not real skydiving. Anyone have opinion for this?
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

Sometimes it's hard to get just the right shot on a real skydive, and they end up doing several skydives to get the right take. Lots of time and money spent. If they can fake it in the studio and save some money, it's only a commercial.

Oh and by the way, most of the whuffos won't know the difference, believe it or not.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hard?!?! :D:D I knew there's a lot of professional videographer, who can afford to hire! Such as Taco's Bell, plenty of millions of dollars! I just finally saw one commercials, definitely fake. Lol. :ph34r::ph34r: But it's still cool!

Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

You mean like the ReMax commercial? I saw that one last night, some looked real, some was soooo fake. Oh well, its good publicity either way.

I'll take anything that puts the sport in the mainstream and creates discussion! :)

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I finally got to nit-pik both Taco-Bells pretty pathetic.There is one out about Babe-Bell, It was red wrapped some kind of food or candy. The very pretty girl sitting in the back of a Porter is eating one with 3 guys watching. She reaches in and grabs 3 more and tosses them out the door. The 3 ga-ga guys dive out after them . I would like to know how they got one of them to change into a white jump suit in free-fall to be off the right leg of the one trying to catch the thing?. I never saw the ad other than stop motion so what is Babe-bell anyway. I am from MI and its not here

I finally got to nit-pik both Taco-Bells pretty pathetic.There is one out about Babe-Bell, It was red wrapped some kind of food or candy.

that's cheese....it's delicous! You gonna try it, ;)
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog